SASS Wire Forum

Lottery Tickets That Smell Like Bacon

Shawnee McGrutt

Saw on the local news the other evening that the New Hampshire State Lottery is introducing a lottery ticket, that when you scratch it you get the smell of bacon. They will be going around the state giving away bacon and lottery tickets to promote the game. Scratch and sniff lottery tickets, what will they think of next?

Guess they are putting bacon smell on the tickets, so one can buy them with food stamps.

Penthouse Magazine did something like that years ago to promote sales. :-)

Maybe it's an attempt to keep Akmed from winning the Lotto.

PA has had peppermint scented scratch off tickets at Christmas time for several years.

Bacon scented tickets? That would be a problem in my house. My dogs feel they have an inalienable right to bacon. If they smell it, they feel they should get some. If my wife and I eat at the local diner, Bob Evans, or IHOP, we have to give the dogs bacon flavored treats when we come home, or they'll camp out around us and whine. If I make fresh bacon, they're there in the kitchen to claim their piece.

Well those clever boys and girls at Lotto Central HQ!!

That's one way to ensure winning Lotto tickets are not redeemed. Everyone has a dog!

I suppose the losing tickets could be a cheapskate doggie treat, too!! You know..."repurposing" and all that enviromently sound greenie stuff. "And, it's better for Butch than those fat filled artificial treats, too!!"

Penthouse Magazine did something like that years ago to promote sales. :-)

My best friend from college reminded me of that today, the guy in the next room had that issue, no one wanted to look at it once he had it.

Hell, everyone bought that issue! Well, maybe not EVERYONE! Yeah, everyone. :-) Far as I know, Penthouse resisted doing it a second time. Anyway, it was a fun thing.

HHAHHAAHA YUL

I have bacon frosting fer my cookies :)

Archived