SASS Wire Forum

TG Agenda - Dropped Round Retrieval

Cowboy Rick, SASS #49739L

I yuze a leather pouch, with a flat bottom,,,, to load I put the rounds in it,,, load, then put it on a hook on my belt, go shoot, put the m/ts in the pouch and then in the bag at my cart...yu dunt have to leeve the LT or leave your ammo boxes to crown the table for others...

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! I understood the "tone" of those most recent posts.

;)

If I make it to Texas, I'll be sure to look you up...O'Doul's Amber is preferred (when available).

^_^

...on your way to Texas, drop by the Creek Nation, Indian Territory and we'll spoil you with some of McNellie’s Pub Ale--a traditional ale brewed in the style of a Best Bitter.

I find it easier to have the only the rounds needed for the pistol and rifle and stay at the LT...

This works wonders:

dnl_zps47d2de04.jpg

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I can't speak for Allie but I use the time going to and from my cart for my shotgun to check for SG shells and as Strother Martin said in Cool Hand Luke, to "...get my mind right".

Fillmore

I find it easier to have the only the rounds needed for the pistol and rifle and stay at the LT...

This works wonders:

dnl_zps47d2de04.jpg

Some of Doc Noper's fine work there....I use one just like it. Clips on your belt and don't take up much room.

I can't speak for Allie but I use the time going to and from my cart for my shotgun to check for SG shells and as Strother Martin said in Cool Hand Luke, to "...get my mind right".

Fillmore

I don't go to the line unless my 'mind IS right'. All mental issues are dealt with before loading any firearms - I also don't like leaving my loaded firearms alone....at least that is what works for me. Not saying what is right for you or anyone else....

Archived