SASS Wire Forum

Huge SASS and non-SASS handgun grip sale, Part 2

Wolf Creek Bodine

PROVISO: Most of these have ridden on guns for a while. Some on duty weapons (yes, cops once carried wheelguns), some on off-duty weapons, some on cowboy guns, etc. Most of them have some minor dings and dents (I'll try to tell you about each one) but none of them are hideously trashed. Some screw-heads may be a little bunged up (I am NOT patient with tools) but they all function just fine. I'm pricing these to reflect their "used" nature. I'll cover First Class USPS shipping, and I'll cover PayPal fees.

PayPal or money order, only, please. 3-day inspection. If not satisfied, mail it back to me the same way you received it, and you get your money back.

I'll also give discounts: buy 2 to 4 pair, get 5% off. Buy 5 to 9 pair, get 10% off. Buy ten or more, get 15% off. But to get any discount, you gotta buy 'em at the same time! Don't buy one on Thursday and one next Sunday, and ask for the discount!

OK, by gun type:

Smith & Wesson, N-frame round butt:

Ivory polymer with etched Grim Reaper. Pretty sure these are from Conrad Berry at gungripdotnet, and it appears he's no longer doing grips for S&W's. So, these might me your last chance for some! Pristine. $25

standard.jpg

No freaking idea. Probably bought off a table at some gun show back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Not especially pretty, not especially ugly, not especially dinged up. Just good, serviceable grips. $10

standard.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Hi:

I'll take the Uberti 1873 grips:

I need yer Paypal address

Thanks

--Dawg

Uberti Model 1873 (I think):

Need to find the paperwork on these, but pretty sure they're made for an Uberti Colt clone. Eagle Grips, checkered black polymer gunfighter grips. Never used. These have a MUCH duller finish than the Eagle website shows. $80 new, you can have this pair for $35.

If the S&W ivory grips are for a K frame I'll take them,

Email me your PayPal address, I'll pay as gift so no fees..

fdepaul@twc.com

Thanks

Archived