SASS Wire Forum

FS/T Pair Ruger 32 mag Single Sixes SOLD PENDING FUNDS. THANKS!

These are the older and less common drift adjustable sight versions. Barrels cut to 4", warnings removed, 11 degree crown. Chambers chamfered and polished, forcing cones cut to 11 degrees, front of cylinders beveled. Belt mountain oversize, sheriffs length base pins fit. Actions are smooth and light. Ejector rods and grip frames are aluminum(bothers some people) and makes for a light handling gun, Shotgun Mary shot these for a short while. $1450 shipped to your FFL. I will need a signed copy of your FFL's license sent to me with the payment(or via email), to give to my FFL. If that is a problem, please pass, the local FFL ships for me but doesn't want to deal with mail, email or faxes. $1450 for the pair shipped. 2600+ brass(mostly Starline) and RCBS Cowboy dies with extra crimp/seat die for multi station presses available with the gun for $1700 for all. First I'll take them posted here get's them. Thanks.

Interested in unmolested 97 Trench gun or model 12(12 gauge only) in partial trade, what's out there?

089_zpsfdee1d34.jpg

More pics here: http://s24.photobucket.com/user/fireball7709/library/32%20mags?sort=3&page=1

Those are some seriously fun lookin shootin irons! I wish I still shot that caliber! :D

They be gone soon.

Great luck to the buyer!

OkD

Very interesting, thanks for posting the photo. I have never seen a New Model Single Six .32 with that frame configuration. Did you put them together?

I built these guns 10+ years ago when I had my machine shop.

I was just looking for a trail gun and ran across a Ruger SP101 in .327 mag while searching for the exact model in .357 with a 4" barrel.

Your single actions look stunning! A shame I am looking for a double action.

Good luck on your sale and a bump for a great pair of shooting irons.

BTT for a good dude.

BTT for a good pard

• 4 weeks later...

Fireball; I will take them provided you bring them to the Indiana State Shoot in Sept. PM sent

kk

Archived