SASS Wire Forum

WTS Pair ROA 5.5 inch fixed sights in stainless steel and extras (SPF)

Consecutively numbered set of ROA 5.5 inch Stainless Steel cap and ball revolvers. Serial numbers in 148-001xx range. The fellow I purchased them from said full action job by Roudy Yates.

I took them to the range and shot them twice. Tons of fun! I had intended to shoot black powder at some point but am just not that interested in BP anymore.

Sale includes Leather Possibles bag, powder measure and two spouts, capping tool, cleaning tool on chain, nipple wrench, 2 stands, and a Powder Inc Cylinder Loader. ROA come with wood grips, original Ruger grips, and original boxes.

Photos here

First $1,600 plus shipping takes all. (SPF)

Email me at cmwilli@comcast.net.

I am selling SASS guns due to progressive nerve loss from carpel tunnel (and now arthritus). About the only thing I shoot anymore is .22LR NRA bulls eye. A top competition pistol shooting 22LR my hands can handle (still hurts, just I can handle it).

The only trades I would be interested in would be a one of two world class bulls eye guns: the Walter GSP Expert (large grip, right hand) or the Walther SSP (large grip, right hand).

I am selling SASS guns due to progressive nerve loss from carpel tunnel (and now arthritus). About the only thing I shoot anymore is .22LR NRA bulls eye. A top competition pistol shooting 22LR my hands can handle (still hurts, just I can handle it).

The only trades I would be interested in would be a one of two world class bulls eye guns: the Walter GSP Expert (large grip, right hand) or the Walther SSP (large grip, right hand).

Understand the carpel tunnel...So far no arthritus...But who knows...With cost of 22s, I figure two bricks would work...If I had the two bricks...Surgery on both hands over last two years and one elbow...Hope someone can use these...

Texas Lizard

Good Evening:

I'll take them.

Sent you an e-mail.

Thanks

--Dawg

Consecutively numbered set of ROA 5.5 inch Stainless Steel cap and ball revolvers. Serial numbers in 148-001xx range. The fellow I purchased them from said full action job by Roudy Yates.

I took them to the range and shot them twice. Tons of fun! I had intended to shoot black powder at some point but am just not that interested in BP anymore.

Sale includes Leather Possibles bag, powder measure and two spouts, capping tool, cleaning tool on chain, nipple wrench, 2 stands, and a Powder Inc Cylinder Loader. ROA come with wood grips, original Ruger grips, and original boxes.

Photos here

First $1,600 plus shipping takes all.

Good Evening:

I'll take them.

Sent you an e-mail.

Thanks

--Dawg

Photos here

First $1,600 plus shipping takes all.

Dawg, thought you would be coming up soon..

Texas Lizard

Dawg. They were sold to Lou P. via the email I received 1 minute before your post. If that is your email (with the Tuco reference I suspect it is) then you have already seen my email back.

Guns are Sold Pending Funds (SPF)

Dawg. They were sold to Lou P. via the email I received 1 minute before your post. If that is your email (with the Tuco reference I suspect it is) then you have already seen my email back.

Guns are Sold Pending Funds (SPF)

Too bad Dawg - this Lou P fella must be pretty quick to have beat you out ;)

CR

That Lou P. Is a lucky Dawg.

oh boy, more stuff for me to try out!!!! I like his avenging angels real well!!!!

Archived