SASS Wire Forum

GA governor signs "guns everywhere" law

Six-Shot

I've heard this being spoken of as "expanding gun rights."

Nope. First, there are no such things as "gun rights." We have a civil right that is enumerated and protected in the Constitution. Second, it isn't "expanding" anything. It is removing impediments to the exercise of civil rights.

I agree with you, Joe. Drives me nuts when the media refers to actions like this as expanding gun rights. It is merely giving us back some of what always belonged to us, and that we allowed to be slowly stolen by politicians over the decades.

Keep it in perspective fellas'. That's how the "anti's" see it through the eyes and ears of CNN (Communist Network News). We know better.

Keep it in perspective fellas'. That's how the "anti's" see it through the eyes and ears of CNN (Communist Network News). We know better.

Yep. And I emailed the radio station as soon as I got home. I try to correct it in the online comments for the local rag. Just a little bit of local activism. Might get a few people to think.

Yep. And I emailed the radio station as soon as I got home. I try to correct it in the online comments for the local rag. Just a little bit of local activism. Might get a few people to think.

Think?! You expect "lib-tards" to think?

The CNN poll is running 80% in favor of the law right now, much to their chagrin I'm sure.

Archived