SASS Wire Forum

Wow, thanks for watching my you tube videos!

Grizzly Dave

A couple of years ago I started taking videos at matches and put them on a you tube channel.

That channel now has nearly 73,000 video views!

Eight months ago, after a fair amount of time putting it together, I put up my video Introduction to Cowboy Action Shooting, in the 8 months since I put it up, it has over 15,000 views, and the longer Getting Started in CAS video is closing in on 3,000 views.

It's all kind of amazing to me that they've gotten so much traffic. I hope that they have helped introduce some folks to our wonderful sport.

Your videos are also helping to bring new people into the sport. I am one of them. :)

Thanks guys.

My favorite story from feed back from my Intro video is this one...

A cowboy had been wanting to take his grand daughter out to a cowboy match and she wanted to go and participate, but that cowboys daughter in law was adimently opposed. She would not allow it. After seeing the intro video, she changed her mind and let that cowboys grand daughter go with him and shoot.

Thanks Grizz, I check out your videos all the time. I think it's great that some of the folks post videos of their club shoots. Lets you see how other folks do things.

Keep up the great work!

R.R.R.

Archived