SASS Wire Forum

20 Ga AWA SxS

14msy86.jpg

20 3/4 inches from breech to muzzle

13 3/4 from butt to rear trigger

14 5/8 from butt to front trigger

Italian made, for AWA, these were slated for import and this I believe may be a dealer sample. stock has nicer wood than any of the cheap shotguns out there. Gun has had the timing altered to open wider, but no other work. Fairly smooth now and usable, though not tuned for a full race gun. No auto safety, only manual from the factory-nothing to disable. Stock chokes marked 1 star for the left barrel and three stars for the right.

Finish is excellent on wood and metal with only a small nick in the wood of the buttstock towards the bottom of the pistol grip below the checkering. 1/4 inch long dent that is the width of a pencil lead. fibers do not appear broken, but I have not tried to steam it out.

I never shot the gun and I don't think it has been fired since it was tested at the factory.

$435.00 plus shipping.

AWA shotguns are quality guns, feel more like a browning than what you would get for that kind of money, ie stoeger and such....

pbcc

These are excellent guns. Had one in 12ga that I bought from Lorenzo Kid. They are limited edition, only 100 ea made in 12 and 20 ga. Real hard to find. Some lucky buyer is gonna be real happy!

Oops, fired the second bore... dang! I likes firing off two at once!

To sweeten the pot I am going to throw in a free lunch at Puckett's Grocery in Columbia Tennessee with myself and the world famous shootist Tennessee Stud. TS will give you tips on posting to the wire and upsetting the moderators without getting banned or castrated (well as far as I know)

J Mark, I am interested in this, but I need to let my funds grow back after purchasing a few guns from some fine respectable fellows here on the wire. If it is available in a month or so, I will buy it from you.

Archived