SASS Wire Forum

Is all of this stuff true?

How can Californians stop the insanity?

http://offgridsurvival.com/californiaguncontrolbills/

It will take ALL of us, along with the national organizations with their lawyers and war chests to fight this cancer and keep it from spreading. We have seen some of it hit CO earlier this year. That, I think, was a wake up call for many that the GOA, NRA, et al can't keep just fighting the fights they know they can win. They need to help with the long haul hard fight here in CA, because this is where all that crapola is tested. Then it spreads.

Being here in California it is hard when the majority of idiots that elect these fools are only in a couple of counties. They are the sameness ones that still elect feinstine and boxer. I pray that the law suits that are supported by the California rifle and pistol assc. Will help us return some sanity

Have you ever thought about finding some pro gun doctors and having those nuts in Sacramento declared mentally incompetent to hold public office, & lock em up in a state hospital? After what I just read on the above link and some of the responses that is just what needs to happen because those people are out of their freaking minds.

Being here in California it is hard when the majority of idiots that elect these fools are only in a couple of counties. They are the sameness ones that still elect feinstine and boxer. I pray that the law suits that are supported by the California rifle and pistol assc. Will help us return some sanity

Maryland has that same problem, with a couple of counties and cities being full of fools who elect the wrong people. The counties of Occupied Northern Virginia would love to turn the rest of our free state into just such a sinkhole, but the rest of us outside the Beltway and south of the Occoquan in the REAL Virginia have not been letting them. Politicians here who run against guns and are subject to a statewide vote nearly always lose, and usually quite badly.

My Lord - California has gone off the deep end - liberal politicians continue to destroy the state in racking up debt and taking away freedom.

Hope the citizens (even the anti-gun losers) can at least see the stripping of freedom and over regulation as a reason to change out their mindless politicians.

Sad.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

My Lord - California has gone off the deep end - liberal politicians continue to destroy the state in racking up debt and taking away freedom.

Hope the citizens (even the anti-gun losers) can at least see the stripping of freedom and over regulation as a reason to change out their mindless politicians.

Sad.

The problem is that we can't convince people that this is a civil rights issue, just like the 1st amendment issues that get them all hot and bothered. The 2nd is "gun rights" or "only for the militia." They have no feeling for the history of our republic or why the founders set up the Constitution they way they did. They think the Constitution is to "give" us rights, rather than to set the limits on the power of the government.

The problem is that we can't convince people that this is a civil rights issue, just like the 1st amendment issues that get them all hot and bothered. The 2nd is "gun rights" or "only for the militia." They have no feeling for the history of our republic or why the founders set up the Constitution they way they did. They think the Constitution is to "give" us rights, rather than to set the limits on the power of the government.

Good luck - this is my last post on the SASS Wire - take care.

I'm feelin' like Travis at the Alamo. :(

We fight... but the plain fact o' the matter is we're woefully outnumbered. I honestly think our best hope will be in the courts after the fact. :angry:

I think are best hope is going to be Gov Brown and then the courts. Its going to be interesting what Gov Jerry Brown does considering his father was a bird hunter and use to take his son out hunting also. His father also was the govenor of this state. He is very independent and could go either way but It may not make a difference considering I think the legislature at this time could over ride his veto.

HS

I think are best hope is going to be Gov Brown and then the courts. Its going to be interesting what Gov Jerry Brown does considering his father was a bird hunter and use to take his son out hunting also. His father also was the govenor of this state. He is very independent and could go either way but It may not make a difference considering I think the legislature at this time could over ride his veto.

HS

During his stint as Mayor of Oakland he was pressured to seek stricter municipal gun laws but said that people do have, and should have, the right to own firearms. Now, how that will translate with this bundle of new bills when they hit is desk is another matter.

Archived