SASS Wire Forum

I came in here for...

If'n you're buyin', I'll have a nice big shot of Jameson's, in honor of St. Patrick's Day. But as for the dancin', let me get my steel-toed shoes out first....

Just so happens I brought back a bottle of that very brand from Ponderosa Pines and there's about 2/3s of it left. Hand me that glass Miss Mary and I'll be happy to oblige!

Don't get greedy gal!! I'll be havin' some myself!! Here ya' go!!

Anybody else??

Oh, I won't get greedy, I gotta get up early for work tomorrow, but a nice shot does sound good.....

Just make sure you don't let Hawk anywhere near the bottle, or there won't be any left for anyone else!

In Honor of St. Paddys day, I'll skip the bucket of Beer for a four fingers worth of that Jamenson's. I don't have to go to W**K tomorrow. Retired 4 years now.

Jake

Okay Jake!! Here's 'bout four fingers worth and I'll have another myself!! Calico! You want another one?

As to Hawk, I've got another bottle in the cabinet.

Don't get greedy gal!! I'll be havin' some myself!! Here ya' go!!

Anybody else??

I'm a straight whiskey/bourbon drinker, but I'll try it............once.

Oh, I won't get greedy, I gotta get up early for work tomorrow, but a nice shot does sound good.....

Just make sure you don't let Hawk anywhere near the bottle, or there won't be any left for anyone else!

HEY ! !

I resemble dat remark ! :angry::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay Jake!! Here's 'bout four fingers worth and I'll have another myself!! Calico! You want another one?

As to Hawk, I've got another bottle in the cabinet.

Hehehe......! :lol:

Now dats more ta my likin' ! ;):P

If'n you're buyin', I'll have a nice big shot of Jameson's, in honor of St. Patrick's Day. But as for the dancin', let me get my steel-toed shoes out first....

Steel-toed shoes. Excellent precaution!

Ms. Mary, let's cut a rug.

Yee-Haw!!!

Archived