SASS Wire Forum

Number of Gun Makers Refusing Sales to Gov't Triples

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

The resolve accompanied by positive action in saying NO sends a very powerful forewarning!

Yes, they can contract it out but momentum is building on our side thru actions like this. Have we ever seen this kind of action before? Not that I can recall.

Good that people take notice! I found out today that White House tours have been indefinitely suspended. Interesting to say the least.

Thats a budget thing. They did it after the sequester. I suspect they're just trying to garner sympathy from the public.

Thats a budget thing. They did it after the sequester. I suspect they're just trying to garner sympathy from the public.

Rather than making the reductions in increased spending in the fat and excess the administration is making sure all of it is done where the people will notice or be hurt the most. Then pointing and saying "It's HIS/THEIR fault!" referring to Bush and the GOP.

Rather than making the reductions in increased spending in the fat and excess the administration is making sure all of it is done where the people will notice or be hurt the most. Then pointing and saying "It's HIS/THEIR fault!" referring to Bush and the GOP.

Irresponsibility is an earmark of this administration.

Archived