SASS Wire Forum

Rockford Regulators shooting this Saturday.

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Just talked to Hoot and the range is all set and ready to go for a good time. This month will be a bare bones shoot with no lunch or awards afterwards. But we all usually go to the local watering hole afterwards and all are welcome to join us. Hope to see you all there.

Just talked to Hoot and the range is all set and ready to go for a good time. This month will be a bare bones shoot with no lunch or awards afterwards. But we all usually go to the local watering hole afterwards and all are welcome to join us. Hope to see you all there.

Lookin' forward to it...and welcome home.

GG

Oh NO.......not that Hat.....it was thurty bucks!!!

Don't worry about me hittin' it...been missin' so much I reckon I couldn't hit the hat if'n it was a foot from my face. You probably won't be so lucky with the other riff raff though :D

GG

Don't worry about me hittin' it...been missin' so much I reckon I couldn't hit the hat if'n it was a foot from my face. You probably won't be so lucky with the other riff raff though :D

GG

I want a shot at it!

Plan on being there, good lord willin and the creek don't rise!

KQ

Good luck shooting tomorrow.

I wish I could but another CPL class tomorrow.

I told them I wont be doing the class every Saturday come summer .

I pray you all have a great day.

26 shooters in 15 deg F partly cloudy weather - and that is without a fire (dang thing wouldn't start) like Bullwhip Karl said..."it was cold, but it was fun"

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived