SASS Wire Forum

Rossi Overland SxS 12ga 28"

KC Colt, SASS #69404

My blue book says $275 100% condition. Long barrel Rossi's are hard to find, Ive only seen 2 IN 20ga EVER and bought them both, 250 for one and 300 the other. Only problem I ever had was the retainer that holds the fireing pin in came loose and that side quit working. Drop of locktite cured that.

book says importation ended in 1988

My blue book says $275 100% condition. Long barrel Rossi's are hard to find, Ive only seen 2 IN 20ga EVER and bought them both, 250 for one and 300 the other. Only problem I ever had was the retainer that holds the fireing pin in came loose and that side quit working. Drop of locktite cured that.

book says importation ended in 1988

I have a 26" 20ga too. I checked Gunbroker about every other day for 6 months and saw 3 26" 20ga. I saw about a dozen long barreled 12ga in that same time period, they ran about $350-$500. I snagged my 26" 20ga with a buy it now of $225 shipped :D .

Howdy,

That book value is a joke.

I sold one for about $500 last summer.

I would have not sold it but I have two dubbles I like better.

I bought it new in or around 1989. I think I paid About $275 then.

never one lick of trouble.

Best

CR

At one point in time they were bringing a strong price because they were one of the few coach guns available, and were a reasonably well made gun. I've had several of them. However, there has since been a lot more Coach guns hit the market. Some of them are quite nice, and I would choose them over the Rossi Overland. $300 max... if you REALLY, REALLY want it.

Snakebite

At one point in time they were bringing a strong price because they were one of the few coach guns available, and were a reasonably well made gun. I've had several of them. However, there has since been a lot more Coach guns hit the market. Some of them are quite nice, and I would choose them over the Rossi Overland. $300 max... if you REALLY, REALLY want it.

Snakebite

Made a deal for it at $275. I am selling all my cowboy guns (except the main set) and now I am adding them again to the collection. :unsure: I think the long barrel with hammers is going to be a keeper.

$275 is a good price.

I bought a 12g 28"er in 2010 for $371.59 and a 20g 26"er, also in 2010, for an estimated $313.25 - "estimated" because it was part of a 4 gun package deal that I only wanted the rifle out of, but the seller wouldn't split 'em up.

Archived