SASS Wire Forum

Next to the "In Case of Fire" Box

John Boy

All buildings has fire suppression boxes of various sorts, including fire extinguishers. Many have an internal or external or both alarm system

So why not a box with a handgun and several clips in school classrooms, teacher's rooms and administrative offices? Even better, a shotgun!

NRA training program for school personnel - immediate access to a firearm - physiological 'think twice' deterrent for the mentally impaired = not one armed guard in each school, but in each class room ... 24x7 for a pro-active Board of Education program to substantially reduce even the thought by deranged individuals for these mass murder attempts!

All buildings has fire suppression boxes of various sorts, including fire extinguishers. Many have an internal or external or both alarm system

So why not a box with a handgun and several clips in school classrooms, teacher's rooms and administrative offices? Even better, a shotgun!

NRA training program for school personnel - immediate access to a firearm - physiological 'think twice' deterrent for the mentally impaired = not one armed guard in each school, but in each class room ... 24x7 for a pro-active Board of Education program to substantially reduce even the thought by deranged individuals for these mass murder attempts!

To simple of a solution. Plus, it would work and in the process, minimize all the 'think tanks' in this country to prove their worthlessness.

Plus, our politicians are getting paid to be stupid and most everyone of them is earning all their pay.

..........Widder

I think firearms need to be carried and immediately acessible by whoever is charged with the responsibilty of security, be it school staff or protection officers.

An armed lunatic bent on destruction can move faster than a fire. When he kicks the door open, a gun in a box across the room isn't much help. A box is not immediate access. That's why in some states you have to carry your weapon in a secure case in your vehicle. They consider it "not immediately accessible".

Seconds count.

I think firearms need to be carried and immediately acessible by whoever is charged with the responsibilty of security, be it school staff or protection officers.

An armed lunatic bent on destruction can move faster than a fire. When he kicks the door open, a gun in a box across the room isn't much help. A box is not immediate access. That's why in some states you have to carry your weapon in a secure case in your vehicle. They consider it "not immediately accessible".

Seconds count.

Exactly.

This issue is not that complicated. Of course someone would say, "what if an asteroid falls from the sky and hits the teacher that is carrying and a kid picks up the pistol......" <_<

Bring out the crop duster filled with common sense...

I have heard of this thing "common sense".

I understand that it does not exist in Washington DC nor in state capitals.

Is there a place where it can be purchased?

I can think of more than 535 persons who could use a gift of some. ^_^

Exactly.

This issue is not that complicated. Of course someone would say, "what if an asteroid falls from the sky and hits the teacher that is carrying and a kid picks up the pistol......" <_</>

Teachers need astroid proof bacpacks.

Teachers need astroid proof bacpacks.

I saw on the Internet a combo pack that included that very back pack, granola bars, and a tin foil hat! The cool thing was that the tin foil was on the INSIDE so you wouldn't stand out in a crowd. ;)

:lol:

Archived