SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at 5 Dogs - SASS CA State Championship

Mad Trapper of Rat River

Well now, we are up and running for the Shootout At 5 Dogs Creek - SASS CA State Championship. Just go to 5dogscreek.com and follow the links for the application.

We know times are tough and probably gonna git tuffer. We sincerely hope you can plan your travels and budget to join us May 2-5, 2013. Any questions can be

addressed to me at mayor5dogs@yahoo.com. In the meantime, pray for our country. Mad Trapper of Rat River (mayor)

Filling in the year's shooting schedule in this part of the country starts by puttting down the dates for the 5-Dogs California State Championship, and then seeing what other matches will work out in addition to it.

The 5-Dog's match is always a "Must Do" event for many of us here in the west and has always provided a top notch experience for all who attend. I'm sure that the 2013 State match will be another top notch example of Cowboy Action Shooting at it's best, on one of the finest Cowboy ranges around.

Snakebite

And English go out to the Wolf at night Howling in harmony.

Filthy, I've been all over the world courtesy of the Navy and the Rugby Pitch, and I have heard a lot of countries sing.

But none can beat the Welsh at Cardiff Arms Park when the boys are playing.

I got to see JPR Williams play after the rake to the face vs the argentines. The crowd could and would sing.

I've heard a lot of howling in The Wolf but never heard much harmony. Guess I need something stronger than O'Douls.

If you've never danced the Spanish waltz you can learn how at 5 Dogs. Yup in spite of the diminishing number of requests

The Queen of Bling and some other guy will once again give you a dance lesson. I've never seen so many left feet gathered

In one place. What fun we had and will have again in May of 2013.

Archived