SASS Wire Forum

TG and club president

Charlie Whiskers

There was a discussion between a few members at my club about the position of TG.Someone said a TG could not also be a president of a club he/she was representing.Now,there's nothing in our club by laws for or against it.Is there something in the SASS rules about this?

There was a discussion between a few members at my club about the position of TG.Someone said a TG could not also be a president of a club he/she was representing.Now,there's nothing in our club by laws for or against it.Is there something in the SASS rules about this?

There's nothing in the SASS rules that say you can't wear two hats. Go for it!

This statement from the SASS Club Affiliation form may have given them that impression:

Territorial Governor: (Must be different than Club Contact)

My My ....do you want a list of problems you may or may not have???? :blink: I can likely get witnesses :blush:

You talkin' physical or mental!

Archived