SASS Wire Forum

Eurpoean Chamionship

Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904

Congratulations to Rephil from Germany, the new Overall champion of European CAS.

The Days of Truth was held this past weekend at Dabas Hungary with 175 international shooters from around 11 countries attending. El Heckito put on a first class event. I'll be writing a complete description at a later date.

Yup it was a blast

we had a couple of days of great shooting, great food and best of al great Friends

Thanx again to the hungarian team that made it al possible.

The Black powder night shoot was the most fun you can have at night(at least with yout clothes on) 3 fast stages in the deep dark hungarian night

with smoke pooring over the field and the sound and flashes of BP shot it almost looked like a battlefield(without al the bad stuff off a battlefield of course)

for people looking for some videos of DOT 2012 have a look at the following youtube channel

Youtube channel Cowboy Action Bear

we hope we see all our friends at the DOT 2013 in the tjech republic, and a lott of new friends off course

@ Jackson:

i will keep you informed

and sadly i didn't get the title in the FCD class(3 seconds behind "Young Daddy")

so i will have to try harder next year, and maybe train a little harder(oh year, not having a squib load will help to)

hope to see ya next year

Bear

Archived