SASS Wire Forum

Trip to Gun Shop

Went to the gun shop today. There was some TALL guy in there that looked familiar. The wife asked the sales guy who the TALL guy was. Turns out he was some basketball player named Blake Griffen.

Oh, BTW, I bought a 1875 S&W Russian in .44 Russian and ordered another. :P

TF

Went to the gun shop today. There was some TALL guy in there that looked familiar. The wife asked the sales guy who the TALL guy was. Turns out he was some basketball player named Blake Griffen.

ain't got no notion who Blake Grifen is . . . but buying a S&W in .44 Russian is gud . . .and ordering another is very good ideed. . ..... :)

ain't got no notion who Blake Grifen is . . . but buying a S&W in .44 Russian is gud . . .and ordering another is very good ideed. . ..... :)

I've seen the guy on the news, but I haven't followed basketball since Jerry West played. :o

TF

TF

Since you bought a new pair of guns, is Sarah going to get a new pair of guns too?????? :D:D:D

Archived