SASS Wire Forum

WANTED-BOND ARMS DERRINGER

Am looking for a Bond Arms derringer in 38 if you have one you want to let go of....38....any finish OK, stainless preferred....the one with the fat grip if that makes any sense....Lemme know....CJ

I have one of those and the grip is a liitle small for my hands....Thanks anyway....CJ

I have a Bond Cowboy Defender in 45/410 and a spare barrel set in .45ACP.

It's been fired twice so it's in like-new condition with the original box.

If you are interested, send me an offer via PM.

I'm just down the road from you in Rockwall.

Pancho

• 2 years later...

You won't do any better than the deal squint has. You can buy a 38 barrel from Bond, they sell cosmetic blems for 1/2 price. I bought one, can't even find the blemish.

I don't know Squint and Twitch, but if I did not already have a Bond, I would jump on that one.

And there is no comparison between a Bond and a Cobra. Bonds are very well made, will last forever.

Good on you CJ, slick it up then I'll borrow it from you.

...crosscut

Not happening!

Of course it ain't, cuz you bought it to slick up and give to me for Christmas! :D

I knew what Colt keeps telling me about you wasn't true, you are a nice guy! :D :D :D

Crosscut has a history of beating me with my own guns, finally told him he's gotta get his own, and that's final!

I'm sure your are deserving of a nice new derringer for Xmas, and I hope you get it!

Archived