SASS Wire Forum

Aunt Gen

Blackwater 53393

I know I'm in and out cause of travelin' and all, so if I missed it I apologize. :rolleyes: Whatever happened to Aunt Gen, or was it Jen??? :unsure:

I know I'm in and out cause of travelin' and all, so if I missed it I apologize. :rolleyes: Whatever happened to Aunt Gen, or was it Jen???

Blackwater....It is Aunt Jen.

I aint seen hide nor hare (Or is it hair ?") in a long time.

Maybe she's out shootin and had too much fun to talk to us ? :unsure:

Subdeacon Joe was in contact with her in Oct. 2011, and her and Painless were doing well.

Since then, no further information.

Hope they are continuing to do well, and will hopefully find out that they are both missed and we anxiously await their return.

Professor Tull

Got my answer. Thanks folks.

Dear Aunt Jen,

You are welcome here! Please don't let the few with no manners chase you off.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Agree 100% Miss Allie. It's frustrating that the moderators will pull a thread in a heart beat if politics are mentioned, but the few angry trolls on here are allowed to post at will, insulting and name calling. :huh:

BSD

Agree 100% Miss Allie. It's frustrating that the moderators will pull a thread in a heart beat if politics are mentioned, but the few angry trolls on here are allowed to post at will, insulting and name calling. :huh:

BSD

Also agree.

Aunt Jen,

If nothing else, please drop in and update us an how you and Painless are doing.

Your unique perspective is missed around here.

Tull

Archived