SASS Wire Forum

Tribe got rained out last night, we'll see if they play today at 12:00 noon. Looks cloudy and it's cold right now 32...going up to 40's, brrrr..after a few 80 degree days last week this is the crap!

Rye

Tribe lost today sum thin like 10-6 whatever I turned to off in the 7th inning. We're 1-4 and losing steam! &$#%

Rye

Yeah, but, and there is always a but, look at what happened last year. You were all smiley faced :) and talking about going all the way. And they did. Just not in the direction of the World Series. :unsure:

Did I tell you that my Cardinals won that World Series. :blink: Yeah, I guess I did. :rolleyes:

More than once. :D

Yeah, but, and there is always a but, look at what happened last year. You were all smiley faced :) and talking about going all the way. And they did. Just not in the direction of the World Series. :unsure:

Did I tell you that my Cardinals won that World Series. :blink: Yeah, I guess I did. :rolleyes:

More than once. :D

I know...don't worry I've still got confidence, they won yesterday and are winning right now 5-0 in the 5th.

Rye

The Angels trounced the Yankees again, 7 - 1. Looks like things are off to a good start!!

Every time the Yankees lose is a good day! They're in last place in the East!! Damn Yankees!!!

Rye

SWEEP!!!!!!!!! 3 games against KC....things are looking up their bats are getting hot!

Go Tribe!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

Cleveland is playing .500 ball right now.

Seattle is over .500 also.

Yankees got beat yesterday. :rolleyes:

I think I felt the earth move. Maybe the Mayans are correct. :o

No that's the Indian drums beating that you hear!!!

Rye

WOW!

Cleveland is playing .500 ball right now.

Seattle is over .500 also.

Yankees got beat yesterday. :rolleyes:

I think I felt the earth move. Maybe the Mayans are correct. :o

The Tribe is now over .500. Yahoo

Hey Badger, I almost forgot you guys in Seattle have our old mgr. Eric Wedge! Good luck with that. (Manny Acta is just as bad)

Rye

Go Tribe!

Well, it must have been his mojo because they (Mariners) blew a big lead the other day, to the Indians.

I ain't buying the Indian's drums. I got my $5.00 on the Mayans. :lol:Looks mike the Mariners slipped one past the Tribe yesterday. Been busy caring for my wife so I missed the game yesterday. BUT, and there is always a but, My CARDINALS are looooking gud. And how about the Rockies. Jamie Moyer pulled a off a big win the other day. Not bad for an old man.

Well, it must have been his mojo because they (Mariners) blew a big lead the other day, to the Indians.

I ain't buying the Indian's drums. I got my $5.00 on the Mayans. :lol:Looks mike the Mariners slipped one past the Tribe yesterday. Been busy caring for my wife so I missed the game yesterday. BUT, and there is always a but, My CARDINALS are looooking gud. And how about the Rockies. Jamie Moyer pulled a off a big win the other day. Not bad for an old man.

You live in Washington state and you're a CARDINALS fan??? Good team I must say!

Rye

You live in Washington state and you're a CARDINALS fan??? Good team I must say!

Rye

I grew up just south of St. Louis. My Grandmother listened to every game that she could. Real fan. Taught me an early age. I watched them play in the Old Sportsman Park with my Dad. Great times.

The roof will be closed on Safeco Field tonight. It is pouring rain here.

I grew up just south of St. Louis. My Grandmother listened to every game that she could. Real fan. Taught me an early age. I watched them play in the Old Sportsman Park with my Dad. Great times.

The roof will be closed on Safeco Field tonight. It is pouring rain here.

2 words about the Cards............STAN MUSIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 words about the Cards............STAN MUSIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were more to them than that.

Stan "The Man" Musial

Red Schoendiest

Enos Slaughter

Marty Marion

Terry Moore

Joe Graragiola

And you can get your Indians out of town now. We have had enough of them. Spoilers, they are. :lol:

There were more to them than that.

Stan "The Man" Musial

Red Schoendiest

Enos Slaughter

Marty Marion

Terry Moore

Joe Graragiola

And you can get your Indians out of town now. We have had enough of them. Spoilers, they are. :lol:

I had Musials baseball card and Slaughter's and Schoendist.......oh my oh my..where are those cards??? I'd be rich, well almost!!!!

Go Tribe!!!.....and now onto sunny Cal.

Archived