SASS Wire Forum

MARLIN parts.....good news

Widder, SASS #59054

If you're like me, its always good to have some extra 1894 Marlin parts around.

Lately, I've needed a couple extra EXTRACTORS but haven't been able to get them.....UNTIL TODAY.

I called MARLIN and found out that the EXTRACTOR body is available and the SPRING is available as separate items.

Sooooo, I order meowndangself some Extractors and Extractor Springs. I'll assemble them myself.

Anyhow, I talked with Pam, who is actually Periless Patty in SASS and she said it would be just fine for me to give out this number and her name. Give her a call ifn ya want to order anything that she can assist with.

Here is the number:

800/544-8892 and ask for Periless Patty. She was SUPER helpful and tell her Widder said so.

..........Widder

THANKS WIDDER, ER AH I meam widder maker,,,,,wudn't wunt tha alias poeleece tu com a nokken.... :lol:

Cheyenne ;)

Just went to Brownells and they have them also, haven't had them in awhile, glad to see they are getting parts back in

Thanks for the heads up Widder, glad to see that you can go to Marlin and get parts and we have a SASS shooter to talk to, that is a big plus IMHO

All for now JD Trampas

Prior to the Marlin buyout by Remington/Freedom Group/Cerebus, I would call Marlin, tell them I was a Cowboy Shooter and they would send parts free. I know I received 3 extractors ( always with the spring attached ), an ejector, don't know how many screws I lost and they replaced, and a brand new 32-20 carrier all at absolutely no cost and they paid the postage. Any chance the new Marlin is cutting us a price break?

Archived