SASS Wire Forum

Pawnee Station match Videos from today (3-31-2012)

Grizzly Dave

First off, a big tip of the hat to Red River Wrangler, Capt. Jack Storm and all the other hard working guys and gals who have been working their backsides off moving the props and targets to the new range at Great Guns Sporting! It is clear that Great Guns wants us there, they have carved out 10 dedicated bays so far for Cowboy Action, with two more to be dug out soon. The Shootout At Pawnee Station is shaping up to be an awesome annual match! The new range will accommodate way more shooters than the old range ever dreamed of, and with the Great Guns facility, long range, cowboy clays, and who knows what else are possible!

127 shooters showed up today to break in the new range!

Without further ado, here are the videos from today's inaugural match.

As always please let me know if I got a name wrong or didn't know it.

Grizz

What can I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic shoot, great new range. Was a blast!!!!

Can not wait for their annual!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see you Griz!!!!!!!!!! :)

Painted Filly

I made it a goal to give the paper plates a rest for a weekend and make it up there this summer. Plus I have to meet Grizz and get YouTube famous!

I am looking forward to seein Mrs. Painted Philly and Kiowa at lake George next weekend!

Glad it was a good match.

Brim

I made it a goal to give the paper plates a rest for a weekend and make it up there this summer. Plus I have to meet Grizz and get YouTube famous!

I am looking forward to seein Mrs. Painted Philly and Kiowa at lake George next weekend!

Glad it was a good match.

Brim

Howdy Brim,

Come on over, whiskey has a great match planned, looking forward to see ya.

KK

ps I'm sorry I missed pawnee, but got to pay the bills.

Brim - it will be great to have you over here on this side of the hill. The Pawnee annual will be awesome! The size of the old range meant that registrations for the annual had to be cut off at about 120, that is no longer the case! With the number of bays, and if they wanted or needed to go to two shifts, they could easily accommodate 400 or better now. Lots of room for dry camping right there on site too!

One note on being a you tube star, be careful what you wish for! It seems often just having the camera running brings out the train wrecks! :D

Grizz

Had a wonderful day shooting at the new range, can't wait to watch it grow. The weather was great, the posse was great, stages were fun and most of all...I had fun :D !!! LOL Unfortunately we had to break in the eating place. Don't think the saloon knew what hit it in Pearce. Don't think they normally get 50-60 hungry cowboy shooters at a time!

Brimstone,

Will be great to see you! Filly you are right about the Fullmoon Saloon. But they did great! Great service and Food and of course great company! :) Was so good to see every one! :)

Painted Filly

Congrats to all the Pawnee folks. In really short order you have done wonders!!!

The new range is coming along nicely, the landowners were enthusiastic and the cowboys were great (as usual)

only thing needing work was this old cowboy who probably should have come over the night before :)

I will be back soon and will try to give you east slope folks a little more of a run. :lol:

Thanks to all :)

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived