SASS Wire Forum

You've Heard Of The Wild Bunch?

Bama Red

I was sittimg here in the hospital with my oldest daughter and her husband, The Oconee Kid, when there comes a heavy knock on the door and I made the mistake of saying, "Come in."

In walks Lickskillet Charlie, followed by four more of the ugliest examples of cowboys the North Alabama Regulators could produce (along with one charming young lady who 'bout made up for the other five!). The rest of the group was Blue Wolf, Lone Wolf Swain, Bo Diddley and Badger McNeeley, and Lone Wolf's daughter, who's alias just slips my mind, and every one of 'em was dressed cowboy for the occasion. They brought with them a big sack of books and magazines such as Wild West and Muzzleloader and The Gun Digest Book of Ruger Pistols and Revolvers and Saloons of the Old West by Richard Erdoes.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Cowboys and cowgirl, I am humbled.

I was sittimg here in the hospital with my oldest daughter and her husband, The Oconee Kid, when there comes a heavy knock on the door and I made the mistake of saying, "Come in."

In walks Lickskillet Charlie, followed by four more of the ugliest examples of cowboys the North Alabama Regulators could produce (along with one charming young lady who 'bout made up for the other five!). The rest of the group was Blue Wolf, Lone Wolf Swain, Bo Diddley and Badger McNeeley, and Lone Wolf's daughter, who's alias just slips my mind, and every one of 'em was dressed cowboy for the occasion. They brought with them a big sack of books and magazines such as Wild West and Muzzleloader and The Gun Digest Book of Ruger Pistols and Revolvers and Saloons of the Old West by Richard Erdoes.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Cowboys and cowgirl, I am humbled.

How refreshing. CAS pards are the best.

Bama,Glad we could brighten your day.Hope everything goes well tomorrow and you get to go home.On a side note ya ever seen 5 outlaws and one pretty lady walking thru a horsepital this day and time,talk about turning heads.Some even wanted to know where our guns were.Even the security guards kept a close eye on us.So much for trying to break you out of the horsepital. LSC

Hell, Charlie, I called Security after y'all left and told 'em to tie down anything of value between here and the exit! :lol::o:lol:

Dear Bama,

I'm so glad to hear the Pards are checking up on you. Also, glad you checked in. I don't care what it is, hospitals and surgery scare me!

Allie

That's the trouble with being a doc -- we are pretty immune to everything medical. Not much scares us, because we know the statistics. Sometimes we forget that other folks are terrified over what we consider to be a minor issue. ^_^

And thank you Miss Allie! Its always nice to know folks are looking after your health and well-being. :wub:

Bama....good to hear that you're gonna get to go home.....hope you mend fast and get healthy so's ya won't be visiting the hospital anytime soon.

Lickskillet and the rest of his compadres from the North Alabama Regulators are good pards....was a really nice thing they did for ya....good on them for that!

Archived