SASS Wire Forum

Parents suing over F+F

I thought it sad that they're also suing the dealer... who, if I read the earlier articles correctly, had attempted to "raise the alarm" but were told by the ATF to process the transaction... <_<

Nowhere in the article does it mention that the weapons were sold with the approval and consent of the BATF.

Nowhere in the article does it mention that the weapons were sold with the approval and consent of the BATF.

Note my reference to earlier articles. That was a common thread in several news stories when this* first broke.

*Fast and Furious

Note my reference to earlier articles. That was a common thread in several news stories when this* first broke.

*Fast and Furious

I'm aware of that but THIS story makes no reference, just says "illegal gun sales".

Looks to me like a little butt covering in motion.

I'm aware of that but THIS story makes no reference, just says "illegal gun sales".

Looks to me like a little butt covering in motion.

Ya think...?? :rolleyes:

There've even been veiled references to this having started under the previous administration... :wacko:

We might want to view this as a positive development....

Private litigation means document production and depositions; we may be looking at a great opportunity to get at some of the e-mails, conversations, and facts that have otherwise not been forthcoming.....

LL

We might want to view this as a positive development....

Private litigation means document production and depositions; we may be looking at a great opportunity to get at some of the e-mails, conversations, and facts that have otherwise not been forthcoming.....

LL

That was my thinkin too.

By OUR government and the press? Say it isn't so, joe. :rolleyes:

The trouble with politicians trying to cover thier butts is, thier butts are too big and their hands are too busy in our pockets.

Archived