SASS Wire Forum

two guns hollywierd style

Doc Windshadow

T-Bone would wipe them out!!

Really? Don't know him or her.. but the video was interesting..

T Bone Dooley and Possum Skinner and Tall Drink 'A' Water and Widdow Maker Hill and Buck D Law and Tn. Toumbstone and lotsa' other of our Gunfighter friends would make these two look BAAAAAAAAAAD!! :lol::rolleyes:

Not to mention Lassiter and Ziggy and Stone Creek Drifter and................

Here's a T-Bones eye view of T-Bone Dooley shooting...

!

rotfl... okay that was fun.. almost as much fun as shooting but not quite,.. lol.. Thanks.. grizzes you made my nite.. lol

T Bone Dooley and Possum Skinner and Tall Drink 'A' Water and Widdow Maker Hill and Buck D Law and Tn. Toumbstone and lotsa' other of our Gunfighter friends would make these two look BAAAAAAAAAAD!! :lol::rolleyes:

yeah.. as Grizzes has shown.. lol. I had no idea.. lol... never met them.. but may they shoot forever.. .lol..

The Badlands Bar 3 youtube channel. Lots of vids, mounted shooting, and action shooting.

Enjoy!

Ah.. Grizzes ya really know how to make a SASS gal happy.. lol

OK we need to get some gunfighters together and send in videos showing what CAN be done. Watching the episode I thought about the following

1 target, ten round speed dump

2 targets, five rounds each, alternating

2 targets, "silverado shot" targets seperated by better then 45 degrees

3 targets, double tap nevada sweep

4 targets, progressive sweep

4 targets, one target set to the side "anchored" for a 5 shot dump with the other three getting a nevada sweep, alternating

5 targets, nevada with a double tap on the turn

Also think we can show them how close together two guns can be triggered and still get hits on the same or different targets.

Anybody want to help?

I watched TBone shoot at Bayou Blast last year.

The pistol portion of the scenario said sweep left to right and right to left. He shot left gun 1-2-3-4-5 and right gun 5-4-3-2-1 at the same time. Most of us just stood in awe asking "What did he do?". Impressive.

Archived