SASS Wire Forum

Iron Pony came to my rescue

Utah Bob #35998

I was whinin about having all these 35mm slides I took back in me youth and no way to properly digitize em. Iron Pony has loaned me a scanner with a slide copier attachment so I can get it done before they fade away.

Thanks, Pard. :D

P.S. There's a bunch. It'll take me awhile to get em all done.

I was whinin about having all these 35mm slides I took back in me youth and no way to properly digitize em. Iron Pony has loaned me a scanner with a slide copier attachment so I can get it done before they fade away.

Well, it isn't like you are going anywhere anytime soon, is it?

:)

Yup! Iron Pony is a pard for sure - He is great to do business with too ~ he is my projectile supplier...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

As they say you come for the shooting, and you stay for the people... And this just proves it again...

We have an older one, does one slide at a time, will only work with a really old computer we keep around for just that use. I think Miz Grizz got ours all done, still have boxes of my dad's and grandparents though... not sure we'll do all of those, but I should really go thru them someday...

Archived