SASS Wire Forum

Henry Big Boy

Rooster Ron Wayne

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounded as if you was.

This thread is about the BB. And you say you buy American. So though you was shooting a BB.

It got off track - like Lumpy and you say we TRY to to buy American when we can - sometimes it works out..sometimes it doesn;t..

My apologies for anything offending that may have come across..

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I've never owned or shot a BB, my decision was based on the company's deceptive advertising. Today, I shot on the same posse with a pard that does shoot a "BB", it made it through 2 stages (out of 6) before it just quit working. He told me that he had just got it back from the manufacturer last Thursday for the 3rd time. I think he is going to buy an Italian copy of a '73 that works.

An example of how stupid this whole argument about made in America is, look at the Toyota Camry. According to folks that study these things, it rated as the most made in American car, with it being 100% assembled in the US with 80% of the parts being manufactured in the US-that is more than any Chevy, Ford or Chrysler product. So do you buy America cowboy drive a Toyota or one with less US content? See following article:

http://www.familycarguide.com/news/1065462_2012-toyota-camry-most-american-car?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=outbrain

Ok...I guess we need to keep going. I actually like Toyota and the other foreign companies that have created American jobs to sell Americans product made with American jobs...nobody's saying anything wrong with that either. If some of our USA branded companies wish to bail on the American workforce it's a good thing foreign companies are stepping to help create jobs here.

GG

Archived