SASS Wire Forum

WTS 2 Ruger 44-40 71/2 vaqueros & Sharps

Looking to sell 2 Ruger Vaqueros in 44-40 with 7 1/2 in barrels. These are blued barrels with the Ruger color case look frame. They were my first set of match revolvers, but since elbow surgery they recoil a little too much for comfort. They have black Ajax gunfighter grips, and have been slicked up inside, otherwise they are stock. Asking $375.00 or best offer.

Sharps is an Armi Sport imported by Taylor's in 45-70 Govt, only been shot about a dozen times. Eyes just aren't up to the long range shooting. Asking $590.00 or best offer.

Am not a FFL so your FFL will have to be willing to take shipment from a non FFL. Shipping is extra.

The Rugers are $375.00 each, sorry for any confusion I may have caused. A gunsmith in our club took them apart and deburred and polished their innards.

They are all sold pending payment.

Looking to sell 2 Ruger Vaqueros in 44-40 with 7 1/2 in barrels. These are blued barrels with the Ruger color case look frame. They were my first set of match revolvers, but since elbow surgery they recoil a little too much for comfort. They have black Ajax gunfighter grips, and have been slicked up inside, otherwise they are stock. Asking $375.00 or best offer.

Sharps is an Armi Sport imported by Taylor's, only been shot about a dozen times. Eyes just aren't up to the long range shooting. Asking $590.00 or best offer.

Am not a FFL so your FFL will have to be willing to take shipment from a non FFL. Shipping is extra.

$375 for both?

KK

If the Rugers are available I will take them. I see an I will take them from Major Artillery, but I'm not sure what the FFL check refers to, so I would like to be next in line. Thanks! Wheelgun Luke :FlagAm:

Archived