SASS Wire Forum

AMAC

Dusty's thread about aarp made me think I should post this for everyone to check out.

AMAC, the alternative to aarp, they're conservative, anti-Obama and pro-gun.

www.amac.us

I'm not so sure I want to admit to being that OLD! :ph34r:

Coffinmaker

No Kidding, I'm hitting the 50 in two weeks, this is starting to suck.

I may have to grow old, but I don't have to grow up

I don't know why we must feel that we should pay to join any group.........................I do a pretty good job of taking care of my self. And, when I need to fight, I fight.

All these organizations keep promising to help me, but all they end up doing is ask for more money. Every group I've joined comes back a month or two later and ask for more money to support this or that, or need to buy this item, this policy, this insurance, this health plan,..............what a bunch of cr@'*****p.

I AIN'T GOT NO MONEY TO WASTE.

I don't know why we must feel that we should pay to join any group.........................I do a pretty good job of taking care of my self. And, when I need to fight, I fight.

All these organizations keep promising to help me, but all they end up doing is ask for more money. Every group I've joined comes back a month or two later and ask for more money to support this or that, or need to buy this item, this policy, this insurance, this health plan,..............what a bunch of cr@'*****p.

I AIN'T GOT NO MONEY TO WASTE.

Sounds like one more organization that wants my money, promises the world, gives me little or no voice in how it's run, and has a handful of generally useless "benefits". I'm with Muley on this. Why do I need anyone, government or private, to do anything for me?

Sounds like one more organization that wants my money, promises the world, gives me little or no voice in how it's run, and has a handful of generally useless "benefits". I'm with Muley on this. Why do I need anyone, government or private, to do anything for me?

I've been a member of AMAC for 2 years now and they NEVER asked for any extra $$ or tried to sell me anything. They simply offer "group" discounts from companies that are signed on with them. If you can do better on yer own then God bless ya. I'm not old enough for mediscare but when I am I think they will help. They offer discounts on car rentals, hotels etc. It's a good conservative organization that's helping the fight against Obamacare and that whole liberal agenda .:FlagAm: Rye

I've been a member of AMAC for 2 years now and they NEVER asked for any extra $$ or tried to sell me anything. They simply offer "group" discounts from companies that are signed on with them. If you can do better on yer own then God bless ya. I'm not old enough for mediscare but when I am I think they will help. They offer discounts on car rentals, hotels etc. It's a good conservative organization that's helping the fight against Obamacare and that whole liberal agenda .:FlagAm: Rye

So, I get the same with my SASS card and the other junk I got in my wallet.

Not more in line with my views. I think Sarah Palin is a joke.

Aunt Jen

AMAC never endorsed Sarah Palin but they do like her views as well as I do. They pretty much like all conservatives. I think she's a smart, sassy lady with good American values but now we're talkin politics and we shoudn't be doin that! ^_^

Archived