SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators this Saturday the 14th.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

:rolleyes: The Sandusky County Regulators are shootin this Saturday the 14th at the Little Town of Stoney Bottom in Gibsonburg Ohio . Registration is @8am-9:15 Mandatory Safety Meeting @9:30 match will start directly after meeting . We will shoot 3 stages stop for lunch and shoot 3 more for a total of 6 Cowboy Action stages . This months side shoot will be speed rifle @8:30 . Breakfast and lunch will be served in our club house for an additional fee . Did I mention cookies? Ma's cookies are the best if you are quick enough to get some . Hope to see ya all Saturday B) Woodfox

Gotta miss this one I'm sorry to say.

Always a good shoot, so I know attendance will be good.

Rye, I'm expecting you to eat my share of Ma's cookies!

--Dawg

Hey, Ya'll, Curtice and Cate here, heard it thru the grapevine Catlow is back in town and Ma baked Peanut Butter cookies just for him... better put your order in early..Forcast looks pretty promising..Hope you like blowing up stuffed animals!!! We got lots of new targets to break in too!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Sassy & I are plannin' on showin' up...but I gotta keep a low profile for TOO SMOOTH is after me and I know he is just lurking out there planning his next ambush :P But I feel confident that this time I can beat him....to the cookies that is :lol::lol: Last month I didn't have any cookies... I didn't eat any cake... so the gauntlet has been layed down for May!! Don't get between me and Ma's cookies or your gonna regret crossin' that line.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sincerely Badfinger Bodene

One of the last cookie eatin', crum' spittin' Bodene brothers

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Sassy & I are plannin' on showin' up...but I gotta keep a low profile for TOO SMOOTH is after me and I know he is just lurking out there planning his next ambush :P But I feel confident that this time I can beat him....to the cookies that is :lol::lol: Last month I didn't have any cookies... I didn't eat any cake... so the gauntlet has been layed down for June!! Don't get between me and Ma's cookies or your gonna regret crossin' that line.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sincerely Badfinger Bodene

One of the last cookie eatin', crum' spittin' Bodene brothers

:wacko: Hey Badfinger ; Ya need to keep an eye peeled for the Northern Coookie Monster AKA Mike Fink he is the real threat around the cookie jar .

Woodfox :unsure:

:wacko: Hey Badfinger ; Ya need to keep an eye peeled for the Northern Coookie Monster AKA Mike Fink he is the real threat around the cookie jar .

Woodfox :unsure:

Don't count me outta that cookie race, I've been saving up calories all week for them cookies! Look out fer the smokin' ranger!:lol:

Was thinkin' about staying away this week. Not that I'm afraid of gettin' beat by Bad Finger, (I'm used to that) but I'm afraid of gettin' beat by Sassy. Oh heck, if Bixler can get used to it so can I!! See ya'll Saturday.

Too one of the cookie eatin' gang Smooth

I'll be watchin'.

M :ph34r: F

Think Curtice and I are gonna bring plenty of contractor bags... not for the rain but for all the trash talkin!! See Ya'll Saturday and lookin forward to it!!

Well with Mike watchin' and blockin'.....I'll be dunkin' -N- eatin' them Peanut Butter cookies as fast as Bad Creek shoots......Faygo(that's bringin' MILK)Kid

Hey Woodfox looks like ya better hide the women & childred too, 'cause it looks like it's gonna get pretty ugly around Ma's OK-Cookie-Corral!! :o:o This is pretty BOLD talk for a two-eyed fat man but FILL YOUR HANDS YOU COOKIE EATIN' VARMITS :lol::lol:

Badfinger (sweet tooth) Bodene

btt fer the friday evening crowd. Mmmmm.........COOKIES!:lol:

Ahh, yes. A lovely day at Stoney Bottom. No rain and lots of Ma's cookies. Rye where were ya. I was watchin'. :P

Mike (the cookie eatin') Fink

Woke up and it was rainin....I listened to the weatherman and he said "thunderstorms". It didn't look promising so I wimped out! :blush:

What a great day at Stoney Bottom! In spite of my bad shootin', rifle problems and bullets that didn't go "Bang", it was a swell time of Cowboyin' at the club. I don't know how you folks kept the rain away, but it was a job well done. Thanks to all. I even made it out of town with some of Ma's cookies without gettin' caught. But I'm still keepin' an eye out for the posse. :unsure:

Deadeye

Hey Rye ya' missed a good shoot. I had a great time in spite of a horrible shoot due to bad eye sight & a pistol given me some issues :angry: and then it finally gave up the ghost :rolleyes: Mike Fink won the show-down at Ma's OK Cookie Corral and sent me packin' :lol: . If it weren't for Faygo & Mo comin' to his rescue I think I could have held my ground :P Dingus just a word of warning... ride hard cowboy cause we're a comin' for ya' :D:D Thanks Regulators for a GREAT shoot

Badfinger Bodene

One of the "CAN'T YOU HIT THAT BIG TARGET IN FRONT OF YOU" Bodene brothers.

Archived