SASS Wire Forum

Miakka Misfits Annual Match

Cypress Sun

Wow, what a great match, all the way from start to finish. Couples team/challenge side matches, interesting target engagement, exploding bank vault doors, falling stars, fantastic awards, nice door prizes and outstanding food..........man o man.

Posse 3 ROCKED......I'm not sure that having that much fun is legal :lol:

Congratulations to John E Law and Dynamite Deed for Top Gun of the match.

A BIG THANK YOU to all of the folks who made this match great.........Looking forward to next year already.

One word to John E.....do ya think ya used enough dynamite Butch? :ph34r:

Cypress Sun

PS: Ima, you have my vote for Shooter(s) of the Year.

Yep,what a great time rather than doing separate speed events the man on man shoot off before match were fun in which anybody could participate & challenge anybody great fun,the match it self was alot of fun (great weather as well)blowing up bank vault was a blast ,they had real nice awards & give aways & the food was downright awsome ,I still haven't eaten since !

great job Misfts ! AO

Agreed! What a great match. The bank vault and poker stages were awesome! I've never seen people get the starting line out so quick after lighting the fuse. Of course, we almost blew up Cypress when the timer malfunctioned :).

Should I feel embarrassed about getting beat by a woman about to give birth any minute???

What a fun match! A bit of a drive for me through central FL, but posse 2 was great, everyone helped out a lot, and the stages were really fun. They were certainly 'cwoboy ACTION' with lots of movement and different sequences. Wish I lived closer for the monthly matches. That food..... I agree with Arcadia.......still not hungry! Thanks again to all the gang that put it on! :lol:

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a great time! Yes, the food was as good as the others have said. I wish i cud have eaten more.

Stages were fun, but tough! lots of movement, some things that caught you iffn you had a mind fart at all, never seen so many people take off after shooting only 5 rifle...target placement was good, you had to use your sights but no long range stuff.

awards were done well, quickly without feeling rushed.

thanks to the Misfit crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheyenne, happy to have been able to attend, Culpepper

Well thanks very much for the kind words folks. On behalf of the entire Miakka Misfits board and annual match committee we appreciate the compliments and are very pleased that you all enjoyed yourselves. We will try to top it again next year!

-Deadlee

P.S. Ima, did you find a hat big enough for John E.'s head yet? :rolleyes:

Thanks to the Headlee Gang and all of the Misfits!! Awesome Match....Awesome Stages...Awesome Awards and great food. Congratulations

Dynamite Deed and Johnny Law Top Guns! You too Sun...nice shootin'.

Next time maybe we should shoot the Buffalo FIRST...... then the star. :wacko:

Ledge Lady & Shoulda Dun Gun

Thanks to the Headlee gang and ALL of the Misfits for an Awesome Match! Great stages with LOTS of movement and the props were terrific.

Top that with great food and super awards. Can't beat that!

Can't remember being soooo tired after having so much fun. Posse 3 was the best!

Congratulations to Dynamite Deed & Johnny Law TOP GUNS! You too Sun...you shot great!

Next time, maybe we should shoot the Buffalo FIRST...then the Star???

Thanks again to the Headlees....just plain Awesome!!

Ledge Lady & Shoulda Dun Gun

Well that was one if not the BEST 1 day match I have attended.

The stages were fun and exciting, the food was awesome, and Posse 3 was great to shoot with.

Congrats to Becka-Boo on winning the guncart, I bet Dad (Delta Glen) is glad he came down for this one :D

Ima and "The Big-D" did so well, I'm so proud of her. She is one tough cowgirl. Hopefully the Big-D (a.k.a. Law's Lil' Outlaw) will be here soon.

Thank you to everyone who came down to shoot with us and I hope you'll be back next year!

JEL

President of the John E. Law Safe Co.

Beck A. Boo and I had a great time. Thanks to the Headlee clan for the hospitality and the hard work. Add my nod to the excellent food, cool awards, exploding safe, and the door prizes! Beck is thrilled about having her own gun cart. We plan to be back with more North Florida shooters next year.

Congratulations to John E. Law and Dynamite Deed!

Archived