SASS Wire Forum

Beretta Renegade on closeout

Buck D. Law, SASS #62183

On Gunbroker.com for $733.99 shipped in both .357 and .45. Just do a search for "Beretta Renegade" without the quote marks. My recommendation is to read the recent threads regarding the Beretta and be informed of the pros and cons. Example: Photos show CCH receivers, but they are not.

I am not affiliated in any way, form, or fashion to the seller and know nothing of them.

I don't know what the starting price would have been but I paid $1,000.00 total out the door for mine. It sure sounds like THIS listed is Sure lower and would end up with a lower out the door end result than one thousand bucks. In earlier posts I had predicted an ongoing reduction in closeout prices and it looks like I hit the nail on the head. The question is how long does one wait for things to bottom out before Beretta runs out entirely. I would think that time is of the essence and there is no time like the present to get an extremely great deal on a semi race ready 73 in a dressed up package. Smithy.

Do these Renegades have the same finish on the wood that the normal Ubertis have? Please only answer this if you've either handled both guns or owned both guns. Looking at pictures don't count.

Thanks in advance,

Colt

They do not have the same finish......the Beretta finish is not bright and shinny. Yes I have both.

A Review of the Renegade Rifle

Renegade Review

Beretta Info on the Rifle

My assessment after owning and shooting two of these Beretta Renegade rifles is that the short stroke is nice and the satin type finish on the wood is more to my liking. The sights are good, but not great and the action is as stiff (at least mine were)as a stock out-of-the-box-Uberti 73 (IMHO).

I believe that Beretta / Uberti was limited by the same safety precautions as most other firearm companies......then they were priced very high for a CAS rifle. I would say buy one if you like the looks, can get it at a good price, and don't mind spending a little money to slick it up.......Happy Trails.

Thanks for posting! I just picked one up too.

I HAVE to get my guns at a good price. When Lorelei finds out I bought another gun, she'll want a new gun, too! :wub: So no matter how good a deal I get on my guns, it ends up costing me double......:lol:

Archived