SASS Wire Forum

Masonic Cowboy Shootist Pins On Order

Brother Pards

Due to popular request, I've placed an order for an additional 100 of the Masonic Cowboy Shootist Lapel Pins.

If you would like to order, please shoot me an email and reserve your pins now. First come, first serve on the 100 pins.

You must be a current Master Mason in good standing and be a Cowboy Action Shooter in order to wear the lapel pin.

They are still $5 each which includes shipping and packaging. We only ask that you take a minimum of 2 pins to keep our costs down.

This is only a request, and if you can't, then that's okay.

Nooga Kid Email Address

The pins are on order and I should have them in about a month. I'll advise on this thread when we've reached the limit.

Photo of Masonic Shootist Lapel Pin

These are about the diameter of a quarter, made of metal, gold in color with blue enamal .

Fraternally

'Nooga Kid

Pards

Please send an mail to my address posted in the top note. That way I can keep a a better record of who ordered what.

Thanks/'Nooga

Brother Pards

Just to update ya, we are about half way on the pins, so if you're looking to replenish your supply or to pick up one for another brother, please let me know soon.

Fraternally,

'Nooga Kid

Is it possible to get one for a friend that is a Mason?Would like to surprise him,but if i have to i can let him know.

Is it possible to get one for a friend that is a Mason?Would like to surprise him,but if i have to i can let him know.

Howdy Rick

The purpose of the "Masonic Cowboy Shootist" lapel pins was to identify those cowboy shooters that were Masons. So, there are two criteria in having a pin; (1) A Mason is good standing and (2) a cowboy action shooter.

If your friend fits both criteria, then no problem.

Thanks/'Nooga

Nooga

Put me down for 5 pins

Goatneck

Gotcha covered Brother... be sure and shoot me an email with your mailing info including phone number.

'Nooga

• 4 weeks later...

I've sent an email to notify everyone that ordered pins that the supplier is delayed in shipping them. They hope to drop ship them to me next week and I'll turn them around the day they come in.

I've still got about 20 pins left, so if you need more or if anyone would like to order, please let me know.

Thanks/'Nooga

Did you ever keep track of how many of them have been made so far? I know I've had some for several years now and gifted them to various CAS Brothers.

Doc

Doc, IIRC, I ordered 100 pins in 2000, & I think we've done about a hundred or so each year thereafter. So with this order we would be in the neighborhood of 1100 pins out there in cowboy land. Of course that doesn't mean that we have 1100 brothers shooting cowboy. Most order 2 or more pins. Some are to give away and others replace lost pins. Some even adorn rifles, shotguns, & pistols. You could even solder a Chicago screw to the back & put them on holsters & gun belts or wrist cuffs as conchos.

"Some are to give away and others replace lost pins. Some even adorn rifles, shotguns, & pistols. You could even solder a Chicago screw to the back & put them on holsters & gun belts or wrist cuffs as conchos."

Coincidentally, my Past Master just had some serious surgery and has been talking non-stop about starting SASS as soon as he is up and around. I am just finishing my second holster and, this morning, decided to make him a belt and holsters as a get well gift (mostly for practice). Those would make some really great conchos!

I put them on my hats (as you can see in mt avatar)and I've had 10 or 12 SASS brothers inquire what they were and where could they get one. After the usual authentication that they are entitled to wear one, I give them one with my compliments. Great why to greet a Brother. :rolleyes: I always keep a supply on hand, thanks to Nooga. :)

I think the total number of pins ordered and issued to date is 1,350 including this new order of 100.

They've been distributed from Australia to England.

I still have about 20 pins unspoken for on this order so if anyone needs a resupply, let me know.

'Nooga

Archived