SASS Wire Forum

Merwin Hulbert Book Added

325.00??????????????????????????? :)

Yea really????????????????????? B) Are ya shore it ain't $32.50?? If it is I'll take it.

Well, they do start at 250.00 on Amazon. And those arent the signed/dedicated ones. It would be a cool book if I had the cash.

BTT

DM

Well, they do start at 250.00 on Amazon. And those arent the signed/dedicated ones. It would be a cool book if I had the cash.

BTT

DM

Just did a search of that book!!

Found one for $995.00????

You got to be kidding me!!!!

KK

I just got to say I'm a little disappointed with some of the folks that posted on this thread. Buffalo Nichols offered a 1st edition rare book at a fair market price. If you don't want to pay his price, then pass on it. Your comments aren't necessary. If you're happy with paying much less for a 2nd edition paperback version, then good for you, start a thread saying so.

This is the Classified Wire - hijacking someone's for sale post is outright rude. None of you would appreciate having your post jacked.

I just got to say I'm a little disappointed with some of the folks that posted on this thread. Buffalo Nichols offered a 1st edition rare book at a fair market price. If you don't want to pay his price, then pass on it. Your comments aren't necessary. If you're happy with paying much less for a 2nd edition paperback version, then good for you, start a thread saying so.

This is the Classified Wire - hijacking someone's for sale post is outright rude. None of you would appreciate having your post jacked.

Jack, you're right. Buffalo, my apologies; I'm going to take care of the offending post right now.

Ivory, Thanks for stepping up. That said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, usually the less informed it is the more vehemently it is expressed. Really I took no offense at the comments. Have a great Christmas guys.

Buff

Hey . . . the comments gave you "free bumps to the top" and kept folks looking at your offer ;)

Ivory, Thanks for stepping up. That said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, usually the less informed it is the more vehemently it is expressed. Really I took no offense at the comments. Have a great Christmas guys.

Buff

Buff -

Pard, I know you took no offense, that's just the way you are. However, it struck me close to home. I own a dedicated and signed 1st edition and I know how much their value has increased in the past few years.

Merry Christmas and BTT!

Not to rain on your parade, but that is for the paperback, not the hardcover!!!

OH Ok i can't read even with my glasses on sometimes.I just thought he may have put the dot in the wrong place.

Hey . . . the comments gave you "free bumps to the top" and kept folks looking at your offer :D

:lol:;) All about advertisement :FlagAm:

Since the crowd is so rowdy I thought I would add a little pot stirrer. How about "The Story of Merwin Hulbert & Co." by Art Phelps, 1st edition 1991 with a personal letter from Art Phelps to the purchaser dated 1996 discussing a 2nd Model MH 44 caliber and Art's health problems(broken back and diarea). Also a hand done flyer to join the MH Collectors group for $10 a year. All of this for $350 shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived