SASS Wire Forum

Cowboys Shoot in Norco. CA Deja Vous

Deja Vous

Ok, after 2 days of trying, i finally got some videos up.

Dammit Gang

Hey... you do a great job... we need to keep you around.. lol... That was so much fun to watch,.,thanks so much... you miss so much when you are shooting.. videos bring it all back... cool.. hugs.. Deja.

Ok, after 2 days of trying, i finally got some videos up.

Dammit Gang

Great videos Marshal, thanks fer postem them.

Roy

I think you should and make sure it is on video. :)

ha.. ah... what do I say.. lol.. GOM.. you take it to a new level of speechless sometimes.. lol

ha.. ah... what do I say.. lol.. GOM.. you take it to a new level of speechless sometimes.. lol

We could get IROT ta wear HIS Caribbean bikini outfit and have our own Victoria's really BIG secret video... :blink:

Did I say that out loud? :)

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

P.S. Ya can do that at next years 'Castaway' Cowboy Event! :wub:

I don't think anybody could have survived in a bikini. It was cold out there. My fingers weren't working too good. Even with my big thick jacket on I was cold.

And I wasn't trying to be "fashionable". I was tryin to button my coat behind me so's I could get my pistols out, but with my bum shoulder and cold fingers it takes a while sometimes.

Oh well, summer will be here soon and then we'll see about bikinis. :)

Trust me, you don't want to see me in a coconut bra and grass skirt :)

Oh come on Grizzes.. lol... you can do this... lol

We could get IROT ta wear HIS Caribbean bikini outfit and have our own Victoria's really BIG secret video... :blink:

Did I say that out loud? :)

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

P.S. Ya can do that at next years 'Castaway' Cowboy Event! :wub:

What is a castaway cowboy event?? Will I have to build a raft and set sail? lol... I can sail, but maybe not a raft on the ocean.. lol

So far we have Grizzes with the coconuts, IROT with his caribbean bikini outfit, Jitterys with this Grinch does the beach outfit.. and.. uh.. oh, yeah I will bring the camera.. SO< where and when? lol

What is a castaway cowboy event?? Will I have to build a raft and set sail? lol... I can sail, but maybe not a raft on the ocean.. lol

So far we have Grizzes with the coconuts, IROT with his caribbean bikini outfit, Jitterys with this Grinch does the beach outfit.. and.. uh.. oh, yeah I will bring the camera.. SO< where and when? lol

The annual 'Castaways' Cowboy match is in August....

The requirements are:

Cowboys Boots

Cowboy Hat

What is worn in between is optional, but must be 'G' or mildly 'R' rated.....

We have had characters from 'Lost', the Tom Hanks character with 'Wilson'.... an alien, and guests on a 'day pass' from the looney bin... Oh, and Don Ho made an appearance 2 years in a row...

JJJ-D

:):blink:

The requirements are:

Cowboys Boots

Cowboy Hat

We have had characters from 'Lost', the Tom Hanks character with 'Wilson'.... an alien, and guests on a 'day pass' from the looney bin... Oh, and Don Ho made an appearance 2 years in a row...

JJJ-D

:lol::angry:

Oh my gosh.. that sounds like so much fun.. lol... Okay. Cowboy hat, I have a couple of those, and boots, those too.. Anything in between, huh? That has to be a total riot.. lol.. Okay.. where do they sell whiskey barrels.. lol..

I want pictures

Hey... chicks.. lol.. Of the whiskey barrels? lol... How Cassville? Have you shot my baby Marvin yet? Miz Demeaner is still being a little pain, kinda like me.. lol.. So I am taking her to the Gun Doc to get her some meds.. lol

DV

I have not got brass in for the 45 yet . So I have not taken Marvin out to the range yet . Tommarow I am going up to Cassville for the shoot. I haerd they are going to have a Josey Wales side match. I have been working on the 66 , put a ss kit in today recken I will see how it does . As to the pictures you will look good in anything . Brass is suppose to be in Wed. so I will load and most likely use the 45s at ALS next weekend. Hope you have a great Christmas and a better New Year .

See ya down the trail

Chickasaw Bill

DV

I have not got brass in for the 45 yet . So I have not taken Marvin out to the range yet . Tommarow I am going up to Cassville for the shoot. I haerd they are going to have a Josey Wales side match. I have been working on the 66 , put a ss kit in today recken I will see how it does . As to the pictures you will look good in anything . Brass is suppose to be in Wed. so I will load and most likely use the 45s at ALS next weekend. Hope you have a great Christmas and a better New Year .

See ya down the trail

Chickasaw Bill

That is very sweet of ya... but I do look best falling out of a chair at breakfast in Cassville.. lol.. Or getting lost on the way.. hey I bought a GPS cuz this place is too big to get lost in.. lol. And I just made a new skirt from my black and white pattern in rose for the holidays and beyond of course.. course cuz a gals gotta wear a dress and a corsett.. lol. I bought a forest green corset in MO off ebay so I hope to add that to my skirt and a couple extra colorful flowers and there you have it.. a whole new look... lol... I shoot again that weekend on a Sunday ... I hope your back is better... I know you hurt a lot... Do me a favor and the next time Nozberrys is holding the timer walk up and ask him if hes got milk. and crack up for about 15 minutes so he misses me.. lol... The cowboys are good to me, all of them are.. they are so darn sweet out here to a little skinny MO gal.. its very sweet.. Rat Dog is still the house ruler, and all I do is support her and shoot.. lol... Hugs.. DV.. .. Deja.. Vous

I met CB at Comin at Cha, he told me lots of good stories about Deja :lol: So did Noz! :angry:

Uh.. wait a second good stories.. what the heck.. .. lol.. Am I the talk of the campfire now? lol.. let mw clear the air here.. I am just me nothing more, nothing less, always will be and work real hard at being just me.. lol.. with guns of course.. lol

Grizz

Ya know that be about the sweetest lady there be . But she is directionaly challanged LOL . If ya want to have a great shoot get on DVs possie it is always a hoot .

CB

Wait Chicks.. I have a GPS now.. lol.. You know I have met the best people with my loss of my sense of direction.. lol.. I did have a great sense of direction, but for some reason about the time of becoming a lady not just a little girl I lost that and never got it back.. So, I have a compass in my car, and now a GPS and a cell phone for the life line.. lol.. God has a sense of humor..... I guess he decided that I would be grownup, but act like a child, and be lost forever in the wilderness of life, but manage to have fun anyhow.. lol.. So he gave me my gifts and turned me loose on the world.. lol.. So, I am entertainment for the masses.. lol.. and its okay.. for years now I have asked for my life line, lol.. my dad for directions to his house, or how to get back home.. or just ask him about the McDondals mess in Redondo beach.. lol.. He is still laughing about that one.. Anyhow.. He did give me a brain to work with and it functions very well... but he did it with a twist.. he decided I could be smart, and lost for ever.. lol.. And so I am.. lol.. And its okay.. I find more cool places and people that way.. so its fine.. lol.

She needs to go to Comin at Cha next year.

I would get lost on the way.. lol... Grizzes I thing God loves me he just finds it really funny to play with me.. cuz I laugh a lot.. lol

The requirements are:

Cowboys Boots

Cowboy Hat

JJJ-D

:unsure::ph34r:

Oh, man I just gave up the whisky barrel for three other ideas that came to me last night in a dream.. lol... I have until august.. I just have to decided and then start sewing.. lol.. Oh, boy a project and shooting.. what a life.. lol....

Hey, Don Ho.. lol... I want to see photos.. lol...

Archived