SASS Wire Forum

TDSC/OTBG

Swifty Morgan

So far spent the morning at the hospitol, gotta be back n the AM...

Gonna miss another big shoot but say-la-vie till I git back on track.

Lookin forward to the convention fer some rest and relaxation! Ok, looking forward to hanging out with the greatest group a folks!!!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh gees TH :FlagAm: did ya hafta go visit yer favrit place agin? ^_^ all I can say iz don't stay!

here's sumpin funny---

Limit all U.S. politicians to 2 terms:

One in office...

One in prison...

Louisiana already does this :lol:

Maybe thats what ya need Tanner is some time with Friends, I mean real Friends like in "Like minded Lovers of the Old West. Get better Pard.

Ms. CC Darlin' you sure look good in Pink and there was a Pink Corvette on the tour, reminded me of you.

Wet trip Bro. Tex but had a nice trip anyway and the Lake was awesome, seems Ma's Cafe mooved on down the road a bit, not the same old atmosphere. too bad.

Gonna shoot between rain drops tomorrow and a spaggette feed after wards, looking forward to our Dinner Show next Saturday, those reservations are filling up fast.

I still like to missspell werds, drives some on the wire nuts. :FlagAm:

Lawman

Another test done and over!

The doc says there it is! An then says I guess you already knew that???

Spots on my lung was a bit puzzling??? But I am sure that was nothing!

So far spent the morning at the hospitol, gotta be back n the AM...

Gonna miss another big shoot but say-la-vie till I git back on track.

Lookin forward to the convention fer some rest and relaxation! Ok, looking forward to hanging out with the greatest group a folks!!!

We'll see you there TH!

Spent the day with Ms. Mary Matilda, either in the Doc's office (twice - morning and late afternoon) and the time betwix in the hospital for CT scan ...... she has a really severe ear infection that's in the lymph glands as well and they wanted to make sure that it hadn't spread to the bones..... and it hasn't ....

Well, I will be speaking to the Man upstairs about that. Kneemail moves the hand of God.

Bro. Slick, I can't seem to get rid of this cold of mine. I was planning on going to the CAF AirSho in Midland over the weekend, but didn't feel like going. I am hoping it will get better this week.

Bro. Slick, I can't seem to get rid of this cold of mine. I was planning on going to the CAF AirSho in Midland over the weekend, but didn't feel like going. I am hoping it will get better this week.

I sold my 1952 Schwinn Black Phantom 2 weeks ago, my 98 Cad last week, and my 78 Lincoln Mark V today!

phew! looks like I'll be able to live here for a while longer! :wub:

Remember Pards, what goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas.But, some gossip would be nice, maybe a rumor er two. :wub:

My boss always says what happens in Vegas can often be treated at your local clinic.

;)

mmm dat's a good idea-r pour me a tall one

Had lunch today with 2 of my bestest frins!!!

My Dad who is one hell of a person!

And Long Jim!

A good time was had by all!!!

Dad's are like that, Special.....That Long Jim is an allright feller, thanks to him I got me GWII fixed, still cant hit the targets tho :wub: Must be the ammo. ;)

I just finished up an Arby's roast beef, medium....

...but since TH is buyin', I can eat agin..... :wub:

Just started the celebration!

My little bug is going to be 7 tomorrow! She is growing so fast!!!

Oscar an my mom took her out to dinner so she is very happy right about now!

So long as an Irishman can hang onto one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth, he's not drunk. :wub:

Bro. Slick, I celebated my birthday on Wed. with my two best girls, Moose and Victoria, with a quiet dinner at home. A good time was had by all.

Happy Berfday Tex

I rekkon wur da only 39 year olds---the rest er jus 'olds' :wub: just pullin' yer laigs pards--dun shoot me

Tanner, Tex has the Bucks,hez the chief printer of the Slick 4 buck bills, I'm just his advisor...sometimes.

Ms. CC Darlin' ....we dunt shoot ladies, we just Hugg em. :wub:

Drinks on ol Slick today. Sassy is our photographer fer the Old West dinner show tonite....sold out ;)

Lawman

Archived