SASS Wire Forum

TDSC/OTBG

Swifty Morgan

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Howdy Pardners as he strolled up to the bar!

Bottles! gimme 3 fingers a somethin r other, who's wid me?

Tanners i am .. where the heck is my cousin slickee.. lol.. And what happend to the horse that use to serve beer in here?

Tanner, I was wondering when ye was gonna step up to the TDSC/OTBG Saloon bar. 3 fingers is okay with me Pard. 4? maybe? :rolleyes:

Cousin slickee I have missed you sooooo much.. our bar is gone.. burned down.. but hey look at the fine "Phoenix" we are working on.. lol. Yeah,, cooll had me a virgin mary.. I am in a mood to realy tie one on tonight.. lol

Here, drink this:

Long Summer Night's Bug

Here's whut you need:

* 1 oz Midori melon liqueur

* 3/4 oz Malibu rum

* 3/4 oz Banana liqueur

* 1 oz Sweet and sour

* 1 oz Pineapple juice

Make it like this:

Blend all ingredients and pour over ice.

enjoy

...and whut's fer supper????? :rolleyes:

Tanners i am .. where the heck is my cousin slickee.. lol.. And what happend to the horse that use to serve beer in here?

...ain't no horse, it that fellar over thar named Bottles!

I'm here.......here's my favorite libation.

One shot of tequila

one shot of tequila

one shot of tequila

AnoTHeR ShOT Of tEqUiLa

And a foor.......foor........FALOOR....... :rolleyes: ......yUp, that's it ...... floor!

Mix first shOt, sEconD shotttt, Turd ShOT and fifth Shooot, in bbElly ......HiCcUp BELLY! (sorry didn't meant ta YELL!) and then Sayy hi to THE floor as you falL towaaard itt.

As you get better at making the drinkk, you may deeeeeside to use a bit mor TEQUILA (heck, you might even forget how to spell tuiqela) just remember to MMix untilll you fIndd THe FlOORooR. :FlagAm: HiCcUp.

Here, HavE a snot.......scot......spot...........HiCcuP!! SHOT!, on Slick.

~EE( <_< )Taft~

Tanner, I was wondering when ye was gonna step up to the TDSC/OTBG Saloon bar. 3 fingers is okay with me Pard. 4? maybe? <_<

Hey Slick, How ya be farin, Pard ? :rolleyes:

Pour me dat same as Slick.......I got 4 fingers on one hand and 4 on da other.....

Now ifin' I put out da ole "Hillbillie Calcultaer" I have 4 more on each foot.!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna tie one on tonight !!!! :FlagAm:

Mr. Bottles, Sir, I'll have you know, I am not drunk. My membership # is 21. Now can I come into this essssstamblisshment or not?

TTTthank YOu.

CRown Royal BlachK and Cherry 7 up pleassseee. Yes, I did say that. No, I am not crazy, Sir. I am thirsty.

(whisper mode--I would have said diet cherry 7 up but you would have thought me drunk and crazy)

What? You don't have cherry 7 up? What kind of esssstablishmment is this anyway?

Oh!I'ts not a supermarket! I beg your parden.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

THE OLD SALOON HAD IT.

yes!!!! You are all back in my life.. lol. So cooll. Deja.. You know I miss you all when You are gone..

OKB, I will introduce you to it at Ambush.

DJ, If YOU came to Ambush I promise you------------------na, you wouldn't believe the level of fun we have.

yes!!!! You are all back in my life.. lol. So cooll. Deja.. You know I miss you all when You are gone..

GONE!!??!???!! :rolleyes:

I weren't gone!! I was right here at the batwings of the Saloon knockin' but Bottles wouldn't let me in!!

I told him I'd (let Slick) pay double fer a drink, BUT NO!!!!! I just heard alot of bangin' and things fallin' over then the Saloon Burstededed inta flamesses!

Iweren't drinkin' when IIII witnessed this hap....happ.....HiCcUp.......happenin' neither.

Now I wake up in this strange hole in the wall. I don't know where I'm at, but there'ssss ta-kill-ya and some folks I know..........

Better than nuttin' I reckon.

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::ph34r::angry:

~E......E........HiCCuP!! <_< BURP!!!!!...... :FlagAm: ....EE Taft~

My wife and one of our mutual friends had way too many brandy alexanders one afternoon. After I had cleaned her up, washed her face and put her to bed, she called me back to the bedside in a weak voice and apologized for all the times she had left me on the bathroom floor.

Now I do, 1 Irish, 2 Irish and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Never mix 1 Scot wid 1 Irish, but then, they is both Celtic eh. :rolleyes:<_<

The problem with mixing a Scot and an Irishman, is ya' get an off spring that wants to drink, but is too cheap to pay for it! :FlagAm:

Okay Hawk, but we need a disignated driver fer our horseys. 4X4's x's 2 =16? whoz counting. :rolleyes:

Theme: Friday night in the Saloon, it's the Cowboy Way and Spirit of the Old West. <_<

Ok SLick. I disignated BMC cuz he aint in da saloon rat now. :FlagAm:

Here, drink this:

Long Summer Night's Bug

Here's whut you need:

* 1 oz Midori melon liqueur

* 3/4 oz Malibu rum

* 3/4 oz Banana liqueur

* 1 oz Sweet and sour

* 1 oz Pineapple juice

Make it like this:

Blend all ingredients and pour over ice.

enjoy

...and whut's fer supper????? :rolleyes:

Supper tonight was smoked ham, and baked beans with a salad.. .. and uh.. maybe straight up .. K?...lol the fancy stuff really gets me high on sugar and on Booze.. not a good thing.. lol

OKB, I will introduce you to it at Ambush.

DJ, If YOU came to Ambush I promise you------------------na, you wouldn't believe the level of fun we have.

Cherokess. and Family of course.. lol.. I wish I could be cuz I bet where every you are is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Cuzzin Deja is still dreaming of my Horsey Bill, sure is a handsome feller. :rolleyes:

you know I love horses, always have.. Cousin.. lol But, no i am not dreaming of him,, but yeah I am dreaming..loll. The song by Sugarland "settin" I keep humming that one.. lol.. I think i need a Saloon.. lol

My wife and one of our mutual friends had way too many brandy alexanders one afternoon. After I had cleaned her up, washed her face and put her to bed, she called me back to the bedside in a weak voice and apologized for all the times she had left me on the bathroom floor.

Now I do, 1 Irish, 2 Irish and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

And old friend of mine that I knew back in 1972 passed out drunk and tossing cookies after drinking MD2020 and Eating Choclate Pudding.. lol... yeah, it is amazing what they thing when they are loaded, and just as interesting the next day how big their head it.. lol Opps forgot i did feed that person Hostess Dingdongs too.. lol..

True, true Eamon, but they sure like to fight. :) It's werth a drink to em just to see who wins. :D

one reason to never be irish.. lol... Which I am not and I don't understand the agitation that it causes for some.. lol.. It just makes me stone cold silly maybe silly enough to tick off have the bar.. lol.. But they must be irish? So, I gave up drinking much so I dont' have to worry about who is irish and who is not.. lol

Archived