SASS Wire Forum

TDSC/OTBG

Swifty Morgan

It's Willie, Waylon and the Boys..."The Outlaws" Wekin at a Country music radio station in the 60's was a greast adventure, got to meet and make friends with the artisits. Hosted a lot of shows at the Shrine Auditorium, fine folks they were and some still around.I like the Saturday nite Family Country on RFDTV.

My Brother Paul of Brule' got 2 awards this year, He's come a long way. Gonna miss him tonight as I have a 1st. aide class but will watch him tomorrow morning. Called....back up? :blink:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speakin' of OUTLAWS......... Cherokee Charlie told me to find some white grips to go along with my black rig.

WHat do ya think??

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE...9545_Nj6h22.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE...2619_HLbbM1.jpg

Mama Taft had to break out the big camera and shoot me (pun intended) sportin' my new grips.

~EE Taft~

Right on Bro. Tex, Wed. is the driving course and next week I start fingerprinting, crime scenes and Family ID's. Kinda interesting and educational.

How ya doing with yer COPS program? Do you get to cruise a bit?

Heads up Pards..."Dunt Mess With EET" He gotz fancy guns, but kin he shoot?

MS

NO!

But I'm gittin' better!

^_^

Layin' the jokes aside, I didn't do too bad at the last shoot that I went to...............but that was in MAY!! :blink:

I need to get some shootin' in. My cabin fever is already settin' in.

Better gimme 2 shots 'er..........make it 3 shots of tequila, Bottles.

All this purdy gear, and nowhere ta go. :)

~EE(belly achin') Taft~

Whal EET, yer could even walk here for the shoot on the 9th of October.Or, we kin even shoot here 7days a week. Best part is we have a TDSC Saloon here.

Yes, a real one, sponsered by the Outlaw., cawffee, n' tea, and sody pop. :blink:

Hers tew ewe Bro. EET, name yer poison, my tab of course. ^_^

Bro. Slick, It sounds like your plate is full. I'm fighting the Flu right now, so I'm staying close to home. Victoria is a good nurse. I need a little Bushmills in my Cawfee for my sore throat.

I'll have a range loaded with unmarked steel and followed up with tequila and Bushmills and good Pards.

Y'all tawkin' 'bout Bushmills all the time, I'm gettin' a hankerin' fer Irish whiskey......I'm mostly Irish, ya know!

~EE O'Taft~

:blink:

It's Willie, Waylon and the Boys..."The Outlaws" Wekin at a Country music radio station in the 60's was a greast adventure, got to meet and make friends with the artisits. Hosted a lot of shows at the Shrine Auditorium, fine folks they were and some still around.I like the Saturday nite Family Country on RFDTV.

My Brother Paul of Brule' got 2 awards this year, He's come a long way. Gonna miss him tonight as I have a 1st. aide class but will watch him tomorrow morning. Called....back up? :blink:

Hey SLick ? I was at Lubbeck, Texas, listenin' to ole David Allen Coe. I saw him and a biker gang called " Da Outlaws" keepin da gangs out.

Den, on "Outlaw Country" ( Xm Radio ) he said dat's where da name "Outlaws" came into bein'.

And when ole Willie, Waylon and David Allen Coe played together, Coe worn his biker colors on stage, and thus da "Outlaws" (in country mu-sick) was borned. ^_^

Smart, uh? :)

I'll have a range loaded with unmarked steel and followed up with tequila and Bushmills and good Pards.

Y'all tawkin' 'bout Bushmills all the time, I'm gettin' a hankerin' fer Irish whiskey......I'm mostly Irish, ya know!

~EE O'Taft~

Tell ya what, der ole EE, I'll buy yur bottle of Irish...

Ifin' you'll buy me a bottle of Old #7. DEAL OR NO DEAL ?? :)

Don't worry bout bein' seen drinkin' with a injun.........

I'll do my drinkin outside.....

in da cold....

and da rain.....

in da dark.........

sitin' in da mud......

and hoss poop.......

all by my lonesome....... :D

( There's a song here somewhars...I just know it !!!! ^_^ )

"Just dial lonesome 77-203 !!! :blink: "

See, I aint so dumb.........

Just don't let dat git out !!! ^_^

DEAL!! but ya gotz ta throw in a bottle of tequila too!

That's OK Hawk.......I'll just get loud, loaded and ornery and they'll throw me out in the mud too.

~EE Taft~

Hawk n' me sure do get around and he knows his wiskey too like ol Bro. Tex. However, duzz Irish drink #7's?

Get better Bro. Tex, give my sweetie Victoria a hugg from Uncle Slick.

Lookin forward to the Corvette road trip on Saturday, the North Cascades Hiway is sure pretty this time of the year. My Cuzzin owns the Diner n' gas station in Republic, just gonna stop by and say Howdy tho, cuzz, we is headed out to the Ranch fer some Good BBQ n' Cowboy Beans :blink:

Y'all invited ya know. ^_^

Lawman

Bro. Slick, Enjoy the Corvette road trip. I am too old and too fat to fit in a Corvette any more. I can't fit in Moose's Cadillac. I'm a PU or Tahoe person. I've been putting a little Bushmills in my Cawfee to make me feel better. Victoria is taking good care of me. She knows that I am sick and she stays next to me all the time. She is a wonderful pup and a gift from heaven.

Bro. Slick, Enjoy the Corvette road trip. I am too old and too fat to fit in a Corvette any more. I can't fit in Moose's Cadillac. I'm a PU or Tahoe person. I've been putting a little Bushmills in my Cawfee to make me feel better. Victoria is taking good care of me. She knows that I am sick and she stays next to me all the time. She is a wonderful pup and a gift from heaven.

She sure is a pretty Pup, thanks for the pik on yer avatar space. Get better eh.

I wanna go :blink: need ta get away .... drivin my new used Cad 'o2 only 59k mi ----highest bid at the auction last week :)

EE spectacular ^_^

DEAL!! but ya gotz ta throw in a bottle of tequila too!

That's OK Hawk.......I'll just get loud, loaded and ornery and they'll throw me out in the mud too.

~EE Taft~

OK !! Takillya it is !! ^_^

Well he77 EE, I'm loud all time..........

Ornery and Mean..........

Lonesome.........Well, "All da women look purtyer at closein' time." :blink:

Thank ya miss CC. I built the rig last year and have been wantin' to put the white grips on since. Finally got a round tuit!! :blink:

~EE Taft~

Hawk n' me sure do get around and he knows his wiskey too like ol Bro. Tex. However, duzz Irish drink #7's?

Get better Bro. Tex, give my sweetie Victoria a hugg from Uncle Slick.

Lookin forward to the Corvette road trip on Saturday, the North Cascades Hiway is sure pretty this time of the year. My Cuzzin owns the Diner n' gas station in Republic, just gonna stop by and say Howdy tho, cuzz, we is headed out to the Ranch fer some Good BBQ n' Cowboy Beans :blink:

Y'all invited ya know. :)

Lawman

Yep, shore have......... :D

Got as many miles on my boots as my truck...

Maybe I'll change out when I git round to it !! ^_^

I wanna go :blink: need ta get away .... drivin my new used Cad 'o2 only 59k mi ----highest bid at the auction last week :P

EE spectacular :D

CC..........Can I come along.... :)

I promise I'll let you drive and not scream !!!! ^_^

Carefull now on those road trips, radar ya know. :blink:

YEEEHAA, I got certified tonight, passed the driving test, it's Slick on patrol, got my own patrol car, radar and the pretty flashing lights.All yellow, but you get the idea eh. One Call,Thats All. :D

C'mon Saturday, gettin itchy fer a road trip, Ms. CC...kin I at least toot the horn on yer New Used Caddy? I'll let ya toot the horn on me Corvette. :)

Now thats Team werk.

Lawman ^_^

Bro. Slick, What model of Corvette do you have? I had a 62 that I drag raced back in the late 60s. It was a race car and not street legal.

Bro. Slick, What model of Corvette do you have? I had a 62 that I drag raced back in the late 60s. It was a race car and not street legal.

Bro. Tex, it's a 2003 and actually belongs to my sidekick, I claimed it and he invited me to take a road trip and BBQ out at the ranch. Our club is 2 years old now and you couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of People. Yes and Ol Sam is the watch dawg and my body guard,been my sidekick ever since I gave him a bone.

Kinda like Ms. Victoria but much smaller.

Good news, I have all of the training I needed for the SERT."Sheriffs Emergency Response Team" Never too old for new adventures, keeps us going.

Dang near 70 now and our team leader is 70,and keeps on a tickin'.

Busy day today, at least the paper werk is done, now to drive Ms. Sassy all day. ^_^ She's my Gal. :)

Telll Moose hello and give Ms. Victoria a hugg fer me and you get better eh.

MS

Factual Gossip is good fer the Soul :blink:

Thanks Bro. Slick. The Moose is gonna be gone for the weekend on a trip to the Hill Country for a Big Antigue Show. She can't come home with very much because the trunk and back seat on her Cadillac is small. Victoria and I can sleep late tomorrow and all weekend. Enjoy the trip in the Vette. Victoria loves to ride in my old 99 Chev PU.

Sounds like a plan Bro. Tex. sit back and relax with a good book, Pooch by yer side and a Bushmills.Now thats the life of Reiley.

Got e-mule from my Sidekick on the dress code for the Vette's road trip......."NO MUSTANG T-SHIRTS" ^_^ Dang, He knows me better than I thought.

I'll wear my "Outlaw shirt, gots a buckin bronc on it. :blink: NO? Oh well. :D Two road trips in 5 days, beats sitting at home. Getting prepared for the Dinner Show on the 16th, doing the Old West theme, it's the Cowboy way. Surprised that so many young folks are getting their reservations in early. :)

What a nice road trip it was, nice weather and the fall colors were at their peak.Looks good for the match on Saturday, 6 stages of pure lead.

Y'alll are welcome, :blink:

YEEEHA, I finally hit one of those flying clay pedgions at the last match and Guppy got last place on the bottom.She did good for her 1st. shoot too. ^_^

2 new shooters, both Pretty Gals, hard to keep yer eyes on the targets. :)

Careful, Slick!! Ya might get a fryin' pan to the head fer tawkin' 'bout purdy girls!!

~EE Taft~

Careful, Slick!! Ya might get a fryin' pan to the head fer tawkin' 'bout purdy girls!!

^_^

~EE Taft~

:FlagAm: OH, that might hert eh, nuttin like a "KABONG" ta start yer day.

Gonna be busy this Vinter EET, lots of leather to get done.Got yer E-mule,just aint responded yet. Shame on ,e eh. More classes today, busy, busy.

MS

yew alreddy tooted my horn, Slick :FlagAm:

yew alreddy tooted my horn, Slick :FlagAm:

:lol:^_^ You kinda toot my horn too Ms. CC Darlin :lol: Got seatmeat sores from that Vette tour, man those seats are the hardest saddles, I'll stick to my Murono, shes a cruiser and the Troopers like to stop me just to look it over.

YEEHAA, I graduated from the finger printing part of my training...Book em Danno. :lol: Now ol Tanner n' me kin team up and Getter dunn.

Dun't be misled by my email, Bro Slick.

I'm still workin' away, just restructuring a bit.

We have some nice changes in the works, I'll let ya know when it happens.

If I let ya know before, my bad luck will prevent it from goin' right, I'm sure!!

:FlagAm:

~EE Taft~

^_^

Dun't be misled by my email, Bro Slick.

I'm still workin' away, just restructuring a bit.

We have some nice changes in the works, I'll let ya know when it happens.

If I let ya know before, my bad luck will prevent it from goin' right, I'm sure!!

:FlagAm:

~EE Taft~

^_^

Nice things happen when ya go full speed ahead and ......Dang, go fer it Bro,....Bad Luck? "NEVER" Reorganize. :lol:

Takin a day trip tomorrow in Northern Ideeho, it's our Fall drive fer the year cept fer me Vette tripp last Sat., tomorrow is fer Sassy Darlin' :lol:

Big of me eh. :lol:

Archived