SASS Wire Forum

TDSC/OTBG

Swifty Morgan

Supper tonight was smoked ham, and baked beans with a salad.. .. and uh.. maybe straight up .. K?...lol the fancy stuff really gets me high on sugar and on Booze.. not a good thing.. lol

Then drink this:

Evening Beer

Stuff you need:

* 2 oz Vodka

* 12 oz Beer (Special Brew)

* 2 dashes Tabasco sauce

* 1 pinch Celery salt

Put it together like this:

Add freezer chilled vodka to frosted glass, add tabasco and celery salt, top up with very cold very strong lager.

enjoy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supper tonight was smoked ham, and baked beans with a salad.. .. and uh.. maybe straight up .. K?...lol the fancy stuff really gets me high on sugar and on Booze.. not a good thing.. lol

Yyyuuummm........Yyyuuummm...............YYYUUUMMM!!! :)

Then drink this:

Evening Beer

Stuff you need:

* 2 oz Vodka

* 2 dashes Tabasco sauce

* 1 pinch Celery salt

Add freezer chilled vodka to frosted glass, add tabasco and celery salt, top up with very cold very strong lager.

enjoy

Hey, ya know what dey say bout mixin' yur booze !! :)

I'd be drivin' dat big white bus on da bathroom floor !!! :D

A shot of wishkey.........talk bout da sunset fer 15 mins.....nother shot of wishkey....talk bout da day,

Den bed time. ;)

Then drink this:

Evening Beer

Stuff you need:

* 2 oz Vodka

* 2 dashes Tabasco sauce

* 1 pinch Celery salt

enjoy

Now that sounds interesting.. but since my table dance in TX, I have pretty much watched my booze.. lol.. i am a real light weight.. so I will try it with about half a dose.. I love the Tabasco sauce.. and celery salt.. But 2 ounces of vodka is a lot for me.. lo... It does sound good.. lol.. I have to try that.. The beer is what?

Now that sounds interesting.. but since my table dance in TX, I have pretty much watched my booze.. lol.. i am a real light weight.. so I will try it with about half a dose.. I love the Tabasco sauce.. and celery salt.. But 2 ounces of vodka is a lot for me.. lo... It does sound good.. lol.. I have to try that.. The beer is what?

Was dat YOU ??? Lordy.....Can ya ever dance, Deja!! :)

I'm a happy drunk. One time in a bar in Texas, I had one too many and I got down , grabed my knees, asked Godleski (A Montana cowboy and best freind) what am I ? He said , "UUHH ??" I asked gain, "What da He77 am I ?"" He said "Don't know"

I said "I'm a strike !!!" and started roolin' down da dance floor, knockin' folks down and such !!

Dat was a good nite........lest till mornin' !! :D

Was dat YOU ??? Lordy.....Can ya ever dance, Deja!! :)

I'm a happy drunk. One time in a bar in Texas, I had one too many and I got down , grabed my knees, asked Godleski (A Montana cowboy and best freind) what am I ? He said , "UUHH ??" I asked gain, "What da He77 am I ?"" He said "Don't know"

I said "I'm a strike !!!" and started roolin' down da dance floor, knockin' folks down and such !!

Dat was a good nite........lest till mornin' !! :D

No I can not dance apaches.. lol.. Dad taught me the fox trot the box waltz the spent his time scaring the heck out of every boy that came around.. lo... Course no one did those dances anymore, so I was a real hit at the high school dances.. lo.. But i was a prety good cheerleader.. lol.. The texas thing with with three sisters with the letter M in their first names.. lo... One could really tap I could not, nor could i hold my booze and I did prove that. you might say your date gets a bit upset when your loaded dancing on a table and your partner falls off and you jump into the waiting arms of several Tx cowboys.. lo... I was not real poplular for a couple days with him.. lol.. But, at least i did not break my ankle like she did.. lol.. So, the booze went away, and I became a very sober kind a gal when it comes to booze. And still am..

...a very strong lager...

This style of beer is somewhat like a European version of a Malt Liquor, the main difference being that they usually do not use corn or rice like Malt Liquors. This means that they have higher levels of malt and are sometimes all malt. The alcohol content is usually over 7%. Some examples are:

1. Dogfish Head Prescription Pils

2. Amstel Gold

3. Gulpener Gladiator

4. Dieu du Ciel 6e Soir

5. Clipper City Heavy Seas Small Craft Warning

...a very strong lager...

This style of beer is somewhat like a European version of a Malt Liquor, the main difference being that they usually do not use corn or rice like Malt Liquors. This means that they have higher levels of malt and are sometimes all malt. The alcohol content is usually over 7%. Some examples are:

1. Dogfish Head Prescription Pils

2. Amstel Gold

3. Gulpener Gladiator

4. Dieu du Ciel 6e Soir

5. Clipper City Heavy Seas Small Craft Warning

So, I need to go at about 1/2 to a 1/4 then once you add the vodka in that is a lot of booze for me.

you know I love horses, always have.. Cousin.. lol But, no i am not dreaming of him,, but yeah I am dreaming..loll. The song by Sugarland "settin" I keep humming that one.. lol.. I think i need a Saloon.. lol

Cuzzin Deja darlin', Yer has ol Bill in tears and he cant sleep at night now since ya fergot him. :D

Kin ya see the tears? http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/Ja...rlow/OlBill.jpg

Now Hawk, dunt get no ideas here about Bill being a designated driver, He Likes Beer. Wimmin too. He gets Lost a lot. :)

MS & Bill

...missed breakfast and lunch, whut's fer supper????????

...and ring the bell when it's time to eat! :)

Cuzzin Deja darlin', Yer has ol Bill in tears and he cant sleep at night now since ya fergot him. ;)

Kin ya see the tears? http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/Ja...rlow/OlBill.jpg

Now Hawk, dunt get no ideas here about Bill being a designated driver, He Likes Beer. Wimmin too. He gets Lost a lot. :D

MS & Bill

Well den, how bout Okie Sawbones den . He's been designated and a driver fer a long time I hear. :)

...whut's fer breakfast?

...who's cookin' this morning???

Dat be me, Ole Hawk. Now fer breakfast, we'll start out with cowboy coffee, pipein' hot. Den as ya are sippin' dat I'll sevre up scrambled eggs, bear bacon, cat-head biscuits and red eye gravy. Got some grits, ifin ya want'em.

Better eat up alot cuz dinner time gonna come and go without notice here.

Now fer supper, I'll be fixin' S.O.B. stew. My Great Grandpaw's way !!!

YYYUUUMMM..............YYYUUUMM !!! :)

Cuzzin Deja darlin', Yer has ol Bill in tears and he cant sleep at night now since ya fergot him. :D

Now Hawk, dunt get no ideas here about Bill being a designated driver, He Likes Beer. Wimmin too. He gets Lost a lot. :)

MS & Bill

lol.. Bill will get over me... by the next hay bale.. lol

Tuna n' Tofu Surprise, stale chips an a tall glass of warm pickle juice...iz that fer here er ta go?

Embalmed cucumber juice? :) Thats what a Bishop told me it was, kinda took out the joy of pickles. I like Saurkrout juice warmed up,bout the same eh.

Good fer yer health. :D

Sounds good OKB, nothing likr home cooked eh.

SNOW :) Yep, Mandan North Dakota, my Brother called and said it melted real quick, sun musta come out. :D

Gonna clear up and get warm fer the match here on Saturday, new stages and targets, were gonna have 10 here soon, with a long range even. ;)

Surf and turf? So, you make the steak RARE ... but black on the outside with tons of garlic paste.. the surf has to be broiled or course on the grill with draw garlic butter. and a salad.. or broccoli with EVOO and garlic.. lol. And a lot of seasoning pepper.. i am in heaven but still alive.. lol And a glass of wine Menage A Trois they have red or white.. what I like is the blending of three grapes, but hey a beer would work too.. loll. Fine dinning...lol

WHAT ??? AINT NO BODY GONNA EAT MY BREAKFAST AND DINNER AND SUPPER ?????

I'LL JUST THROW IT ALL OUT WITH DA DISH WATER !!!!!

I'LL COOK FER Y'ALL NO MORE!!!! :D

SO, WHO'S DOIN' DA DISHES ???? :)

...well, the supper consisted of one of them thar little tubs of orange yorgut....

...eatin' healthy is fer the birds.

...whar's the steak and taters???????

Surf and turf? So, you make the steak RARE ... but black on the outside with tons of garlic paste.. the surf has to be broiled or course on the grill with draw garlic butter. and a salad.. or broccoli with EVOO and garlic.. lol. And a lot of seasoning pepper.. i am in heaven but still alive.. lol And a glass of wine Menage A Trois they have red or white.. what I like is the blending of three grapes, but hey a beer would work too.. loll. Fine dinning...lol

MMMMMmmmmighty good.

Hawk kin do the dishes, if I do em, it's paper plates. :)

...a nice fresh veggie salad and 2 slices of pepperroni pizza....

...wonder whut's cookin' fer supper?????????

MMMMMmmmmighty good.

Hawk kin do the dishes, if I do em, it's paper plates. :D

Uh...................NO!!! :)

No body eatin' my cookin' .............I aint doin' da dirty cracory.........

Anit buyin' too !!!! :angry:

(I feel rejected.........I need a group hug......Females only please!!!!!!!! ;) )

Archived