SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy guns for sale

Done shooting…. Have lots of guns for sale.  Pair of Colt’s SAA, 5 1/2, nickel, stag grips, Tom Sargis action work.. $2200. Each; pair of Uberti 1875 Remingtons, nickel, elk grips $600. Each; pair of Uberti 1875 Remingtons, blued, wood grips $500.each;  1866 Uberti Yellow Boy, octagonal barrel, $1000. ;  1878 Colt 10 ga hammer double $1100.

All cartridge guns are 44-40…

Guns are in Arizona.  Have more in Maine, back there mid-May

Edited by Jake4440
Prices
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2024 at 8:26 PM, Nimble Fingers SASS# 25439 said:

What’s the barrel length of the Huberty 1875 Remington nickel while you’re at it tell me the barrel length of the balloon Remington 1875 swell thank you

Ok how about I try it this way, are the nickel 1875’s in .44-40, with 7.5” barrels? Regular grips as I only believe Frank James had elk grips on his and I am trying to duplicate his gun. Saw one time in Bill Koch’s collection, not sure what has happened to it as of today. My great grandfather was kidnapped and taken to their hideout one time in Ohio, to take a bullet out of Frank. Would love an antique one, but until I can afford one of those a reproduction can do.