SASS Wire Forum

F/S Pedersoli 40-65 1874 Sharps rifle

This is a really great rifle and caliber, the 30” barrel has an excellent bore, has a Lee Shaver long range rear tang sight and a Taylor’s wind age adjustable front globe sight, disclaimer here ,the screw in cap on the bubble level came off somewhere in Wyoming and the bubble level slid out. since it was something I never used anyway I never contacted Taylor’s and replaced it, doesn’t effect the sight function. It is a match rifle so has some very small ding marks and one small scratch,  see the pic.  This is a very accurate rifle, buyer gets my BP loading information if they want it and 50 brass cases. $1500.00 plus shipping.

BDBA7B6A-3A8E-4AEF-8BB1-7436808BDFD5.jpeg

59D146C2-3618-475C-B6F8-9D69436E3CB7.jpeg

0CC17F49-DC92-4C04-9868-D6891AE6093E.jpeg

3208F02B-F20F-4875-80B8-31D79216B8EE.jpeg

CD39A67C-6FA7-40FA-9E0B-9B25DC0E959E.jpeg

• Like 4

I genuinely wish you fellers would at least have the common American decency to wait a little longer between listing awesome stuff, and at least let my divorce fund recover a little bit. I mean, eventually, if I keep buying cowboy guns,  she's gonna boot me and my cowboy guns to the curb, and I'd like to have some reserves left when that happens. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 4/2/2024 at 2:06 PM, Dallas McBoomboom said:

I genuinely wish you fellers would at least have the common American decency to wait a little longer between listing awesome stuff, and at least let my divorce fund recover a little bit. I mean, eventually, if I keep buying cowboy guns,  she's gonna boot me and my cowboy guns to the curb, and I'd like to have some reserves left when that happens. 

Just wait until you start buying non-SASS guns off of here as well. You will really be in trouble then. LOL

TM

• Haha 2

BTT- I will have this rifle with me at the SW Regionals the week of April 24 if it doesn’t sell before then.

• Like 1

Bump for a good pard.

Have seen this rifle preform at several long range matches and it is very accurate.

Tater

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Whitewater Dave said:

Would you be willing to talk on the phone about the possibility of purchasing the rifle. White water Dave.

Pm sent

Is this still for sale?

1 minute ago, Dantankerous said:

Is this still for sale?

Pending sale