SASS Wire Forum

RO Classes In Texas Needed

If anyone knows of any possibility of upcoming RO classes to be held or sponsored in Texas, please let me know.  I have talked to people in many states that claim not to have had any classes for years.  Makes it kind of hard to follow the SASS requirements.   Seems like SASS would be on top of that just to make sure of its survival.  I know all about EOT and other states having classes, but they are very far away.  If by some chance I do go to EOT it would definitely be for classes.  If you are a club member in TEXAS and know of a possibility, give me a heads up.

Hawk Eyes Hudson

Howdy Hawkeyes,

Comancheria Days at the Texican Rangers have RO classes scheduled on Wednesday and Thursday, April 10 & 11, before the main match starts on Friday.  Here is the schedule page:

https://texicanrangers.org/assets/pdf/2024-schedule-of-events_rev.pdf

• Like 1

Thanks for the Heads UP, Abilene.  I have sent a request to sign up for RO1 and the following day for ROII if you can take them back to back!

"From my Cold Dead Hands"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawk Eyes Hudson said:

Thanks for the Heads UP, Abilene.  I have sent a request to sign up for RO1 and the following day for ROII if you can take them back to back!

Yep, you can take them back to back, just not on the same day.

In what part of Texas are you?  

There are RO classes offered by several clubs through out the year.  Besides Comancheria Days, There should be RO classes offered at TX state. 

Thanks Fellers, I'm a get 'in signed up.

• Like 1