SASS Wire Forum

Buffalo Soldier Gun Cart

Yul Lose

Non Stop pushing his Buffalo Soldier gun cart. This is likely the only time it will ever see a range.

IMG_1730.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jailhouse Jim, SASS #13104 said:

Great tribute to the Buffalo Soldiers Yul.

Thank you everyone, this was a special build. Billy Boots fed me a bunch of information about Non Stops gun cart set up and guns, loading strips, etc.. so that I could hopefully build it for him to use. The Buffalo Soldiers hold a special place in his heart and being able to add to that was my pleasure. He brought it by the Cart Corral to have another picture taken with us with the cart and say good bye until next year. Class act, that Non Stop.

• Like 6

Doing things like this is why you are so well revered and respected in the SASS community Yul.  You are a treasure.  Thank you for making a permanent mark in our history.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Here are a couple of videos of Non Stop first learning about the cart and the presentation. Good internet service has its advantages.

Edited by Yul Lose
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Here is a video of Non Stop first learning about the cart and the presentation. Good internet service has its advantages.

IMG_2698.mov 716.1 MB · 4 downloads

With somewhat blurry eyes, that's the coolest video I've seen in a while. Thank you Yul. What an incredible thing to do by an incredible craftsman. :):FlagAm:

• Like 2

Very cool!  Congratulations Non Stop on a beautiful piece of art!  Conceived and executed wonderfully. Well deserved 

• Like 2

I'm late to the party here...sorry, I don't get on the wire much. Just wanted to say to Yul, that this cart is so amazing. It truly is a work of art! All of us that were in on the surprise were sure anxious to see his reaction and in typical Nonstop fashion, he didn't disappoint. I know he loves it and nobody could be more deserving. He's a steadfast ambassador for our sport...a friend, mentor and even father-figure to many. In fact, my Wife and I just call him Pops at this point, lol. Congrats again Pops!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Rusty Remington said:

I'm late to the party here...sorry, I don't get on the wire much. Just wanted to say to Yul, that this cart is so amazing. It truly is a work of art! All of us that were in on the surprise were sure anxious to see his reaction and in typical Nonstop fashion, he didn't disappoint. I know he loves it and nobody could be more deserving. He's a steadfast ambassador for our sport...a friend, mentor and even father-figure to many. In fact, my Wife and I just call him Pops at this point, lol. Congrats again Pops!

Thank you for your part in getting him there.

• Like 1