SASS Wire Forum

Just walked out my back door

On 2/20/2024 at 12:28 PM, Lone Spur Jake SASS #7728 said:

Forty, I said we don't want the leftist, flip flop, Kalifornicators, which unfortunately there has been way to many moving to AZ who are trying to turn us "Blue".

We welcome the conservative, hard working, taxpaying citizens who want to keep AZ "Red".

And if they are gun folks, even better.  "An armed society is a polite society."

So said Robert Heinlein.

BTW those of you who are looking for sympathy you can find in the dictionary between SH-- and SYPYHILLIS!

Sorry, the devil made me do that.

BTW those of you who are looking for sympathy you can find in the dictionary between SH-- and SYPYHILLIS!

43 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Twitchin' fits hit you again Forty?

On 2/18/2024 at 4:58 PM, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

72 degrees, not a cloud anywhere, and the most beautiful blue sky I've ever seen.  I think I'll stay here until I die.  :D

HA!  It happened again this morning only a bit cooler.  Just 69 degrees, but the rest was just as perfect.

Felt so good I went to Jen's 7th Avenue Cafe and had biscuits and gravy, five slices of bacon, and three cups of coffee.

Looks like it's off to a great start of a Friday. :D

1 hour ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

HA!  It happened again this morning only a bit cooler.  Just 69 degrees, but the rest was just as perfect.

Felt so good I went to Jen's 7th Avenue Cafe and had biscuits and gravy, five slices of bacon, and three cups of coffee.

Biscuits and gravy!

Five slices of bacon!!!

Dang braggart!:P

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Biscuits and gravy!

Five slices of bacon!!!

Dang braggart!:P

It's not bragging if it's right.  Not only is it right, but if I were home where I could add half and half orange juice and apple juice and make the best country sausage gravy anywhere it would be perfect....except I'd have to do all the work and clean up and Jen's is very close to being as good as I am.

SOOOOOOOOOO, eat your heart out Dude.   :P  :D 

Edited by Forty Rod SASS 3935
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

74 here in Tucson. My own Grumpy Lunch Bunch, (yes, I 'borrowed' the name and they all love it),B) and I just finished Lunch at Cappy's Breakfast Cafe. I had an Open Faced Roast Beef Sammich with brown gravy, french fries and green beans all washed down with iced tea.:P

• Like 1