SASS Wire Forum

EOT Swap Meet

Noah Cash

I have seen the schedule for the Swap Meet at this years EOT,  but do we have to get a reserved table or sign up for it in advance like we did last year?

Is it a First come first served for the tables? 

Are the tables already spoke for? Who do we contact to reserve a table is necessary?

Thanks for any info

N/C

Any other way to find out about swap meet?  I e mailed k back on the 19th of Jan.  Still no reply .  I would like to know if I can still get a table for the meet.  I hope to have a bit of Stuff and may also have some of Rebs stuff to help Pat out.

On 1/26/2024 at 4:28 PM, Noah Cash said:

Any other way to find out about swap meet?  I e mailed k back on the 19th of Jan.  Still no reply .  I would like to know if I can still get a table for the meet.  I hope to have a bit of Stuff and may also have some of Rebs stuff to help Pat out.

Contact Sunshine Kay. 

Email went out to all registered shooters today regarding the information update to End of Trail including the swap meet information.

Contact Sunshine Kay egister@endoftrail.org to sign up for a table at the Swap Meet on Thursday Night.

TB

Going, going, GONE! All swap meet tables are taken.

Not so fast. We've had a couple of sellers ask to share tables to free up tables for others. We are back to 3 open tables.

Edited by Rattlesnake Slim
Never ending changes