SASS Wire Forum

Lawdog Dago Dom

I have recently updated the TEAM SASS roster. If your state director position is vacant, kindly consider volunteering for that position. 

In these unprecedented times, the need for Second Amendment information to be shared is critical for gun owners to develop a response. Rarely are second chances offered, and when they are, they come with considerable expense.

Your duties as a state director would be to forward Second Amendment issues to the TEAM SASS Wire. You may add a summary or commentary on your post, to clarify the position. It gives your fellow SASS members information that they may otherwise miss.

I am pleased to announce that Rye Miles has stepped up to be the State Director for Ohio. Join me in welcoming Rye as a new director for his Ohio pards.

Thank you Rye!

The 8 or so years I've been shooting SASS and using the wire, I've never clicked on the TEAM SASS forums.  Seems like a lot of good info there.  Might want to market/evangelize it a little more.  Surely, I'm not the only one that never really knew what it was about.

Totes

2 minutes ago, Totes Magoats said:

The 8 or so years I've been shooting SASS and using the wire, I've never clicked on the TEAM SASS forums.  Seems like a lot of good info there.  Might want to market/evangelize it a little more.  Surely, I'm not the only one that never really knew what it was about.

Totes

Well said and I totally agree.

20 hours ago, Totes Magoats said:

Totes

I know quite a few that never go on the Team SASS wire. Lots of informative stuff on there.

On 12/20/2023 at 9:22 AM, Cypress Sun said:

Rye will make an excellent addition as State Director for Ohio.

Way to go Rye!:)

Thanks Cypress !!

Archived