SASS Wire Forum

SPF Non CAS Smith Wesson Model 19 Carry Comp 357 Magnum 3” Performance Center Mag

SPF Beautiful nearly new safe queen. Time to let her go. Rose wood and original grip.

$800 shipped to your FFL. Send a PM or post here if you have questions or would like additional pictures.

Left.jpg

Right.jpg

Performance Center.jpg

P C Box.jpg

S&W2.jpg

S&W3.jpg

S&W1.jpg

Edited by Make Your Mark
SPF
  • Like 3

Beautiful revolver.

I don't know why they keep with that ugly lawyer lock out .

It just kills it for me .

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2023 at 8:38 PM, Trigger Mike said:

Always been curious how much the port in that revolver helped recoil?  

I have one. I read you have to sight them in when you get it. You do. It’s fairly easy with the adjustable rear sight. I wanted to know exactly how much that port helps. 38+P hollow points? Similar to a .22LR. No perceived muzzle flip. .357 hollow points? Maybe like a .22 magnum. That port makes a world of difference. And then you throw in the night sights. Come on! Buy it.

• Like 1

It’s tempting for sure.  I asked about recoil because I pinched a nerve in my neck while on my tractor.  The nerve that runs to the web in your thumb.  A s and w 686 rides that nerve so that don’t shoot it anymore.  A beretta cheetah 380 really rides that nerve so I sold it.  A ruger gp 100 doesn’t bother it much, nor does a Kimber k6s, though after my heart surgery it is not as comfortable.  A 1911 I can shoot all day.  A ruger vaquero I can shoot all day.  Just concerned about that nerve.  

13 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

It’s tempting for sure.  I asked about recoil because I pinched a nerve in my neck while on my tractor.  The nerve that runs to the web in your thumb.  A s and w 686 rides that nerve so that don’t shoot it anymore.  A beretta cheetah 380 really rides that nerve so I sold it.  A ruger gp 100 doesn’t bother it much, nor does a Kimber k6s, though after my heart surgery it is not as comfortable.  A 1911 I can shoot all day.  A ruger vaquero I can shoot all day.  Just concerned about that nerve.  

It would fit your hand the same as the 686. But it really has very little to no recoil. Especially if you carried it with .38 hollow points. Target loads would be nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The price of this revolver is a “steal” if I had the extra funds, Mark you and I would be having a conversation for sure. 

Edited by CarbineCasey #4469

Well yes I do have the serial number. I really do not know why but no one posts the serial number so  I don't think I should.

The revolver is registered in my name and is completely legal.  If someone was more than curious I can find out what you need.