SASS Wire Forum

Another Clean Shot Question

Bullet Hole Kid SASS#81025

See the BOTTOM of this page. 44 with a 200gr bullet. Lighter bullet = more powder so I would start at 4.2 - 4.5gr and go from there. This is the back inside cover of the Shooters World Powder book. I am a SW distributor and would be glad to help you with questions. I’ll check with some

of the SW Forums and see if there’s more information. The testing from this picture was done at the Sig Sauer lab in KY (I think) using my hard cast lubed bullets. Feel free to email me at bulletsbyscarlett@gmail.com if I can be of help. 

Hugs,

Scarlett

C3195CB2-DCA4-46FD-8D7E-32BE52B0D02D.thumb.jpeg.9af436ad23ed7f2e1717a5ebc79fd576.jpeg

I use 4.4 gr with 200 gr RNFP in .44 sp, .44mag, .45acp and .45 c with great results. I also use 3.0 gr in .38, .357 and 9mm behind 125 gr rnfp. These are all mid range cowboy loads.

Email Scarlett, she has a lot of cowboy info, is a great shooter, vendor and hugger.

Imis

2 hours ago, Bullet Hole Kid SASS#81025 said:

Thanks all, and Scarlett, I will be emailing you, Thank You.

You are most welcome! And just so you understand @Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646… I give FREE HUGS with PURCHASE! And, some hugs just because I love my cowboys and cowgirls. No need to be afraid of me! :D

Hugs!

Scarlett

Archived