SASS Wire Forum

FOUND ----WTB IAC CB 97

Rootin Tootin

An Original Coyote aint gonna be cheap I know where one is that might be for sale. 

I have one but The Tennessee State Championship is going on and it will be Sunday afternoon before I can send any pictures or information. If you haven’t found one by then I’ll send pictures.

Randy

Randy, good to hear from you.  Did you ever get your stuff back. I remember shooting with you and all your stuff was stolen when we were at the banquet a couple  years ago.  About the shotgun  What price range are we looking at and dose it have chokes? 

23 hours ago, Rootin Tootin said:

Randy, good to hear from you.  Did you ever get your stuff back. I remember shooting with you and all your stuff was stolen when we were at the banquet a couple  years ago.  About the shotgun  What price range are we looking at and dose it have chokes? 

No, never got anything back, I’ll send you a pm.

Thanks 

Randy 

2 hours ago, Rootin Tootin said:

Been getting them from others.  What is your interest.  RT

perhaps your mailbox is full.

I happen to have a 97wcse-18 that I could probably part with.  It's been used exclusively for Wild Bunch for the past 10 years and at that less than twice a year.   So it also has the 6 shot setup from Wild Bodie Tom.  Otherwise its original.  I don't suppose you're coming to Bordertown?   Or EOT? 

Joe Lafives

• Rootin Tootin changed the title to FOUND ----WTB IAC CB 97

Archived